Forge Beta1.7.3

Cardboard

An ancient mod "Better Than Wolves" from way back has a line in the read me 
3) Install the client-version of Minecraft Forge (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/514000-api-minecraft-forge/)

I was wondering if this was a mistake as I'm unable to find forge for any pre release versions. BTW the mod old versions of BTW is no longer available to anyone. Thank you

EDIT: A crash report when launching has the string which suggests it needs forge
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: forge.ITextureProvider

added entire crash report

ModLoader.txt

Edited by Cardboard

You might be able to find the version you want from the Files link at the top of the page, however, if you run into issues a Minecraft version that old will not be supported here, so you would have to seek help elsewhere.

The old beta days are still on SF, Haven't gotten around to putting them up on files cuz honestly don't really care. If someone wants to pull them together in the proper maven format i could toss them on. But thats old jar modding days.. pretty evil.. I'd probably just add a separate 'archive' page.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon