Help

lethinh

At first I had a 64bit computer but because my network card is broken so I had to buy a new one and that can be only used on 32bit windows. But my computer 4gb ram but I can't decomplie the MCP because 32bit computer doens't consume all ram (4gb) just consumes 2gb. So I am wondering if there was any pre-decomplied MCP (Forge 1.10.2) so that I can download use it.

Edited by lethinh

1 hour ago, diesieben07 said:

First of all, you bought a computer in 2017 that does not support a 64-Bit OS? If so, you got scammed, unless you payed like 20 bucks for it tops.

And no, there is no pre-decompiled Minecraft available for download, since that would be illegally distributing copyrighted content.

No, I did not. I means that I bought an old network card that only works on 32bit system (dm9102). I have tried windows PatchPAE but the screen showed black when I had started it.

Edit: Because my father bought it, not me

Edited by lethinh

Just now, diesieben07 said:

Your father needs to chill the f out then.

Anyways, you can try to run it with 2 gigs, there are several threads on the forums about this, but it will probably not work.

I have tried with 2gb and it didn;t work too.

3 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

It doesn't work just by default. That's why I told you to check out the other threads about this problem.

I have also checked for other threads.  But the driver is only for 32bit device, I have tried searching on google but no help

Just now, diesieben07 said:

I am not talking about your stupid ethernet card... I am talking about ForgeGradle.

Yup!  I have searched for ForgeGradle but the only versionn work that is 1.7.10 because it doesn't require too much RAM. But I would rather to develop 1.10.2 than 1.7.10

10 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

If you cannot get it to work with the advice given in other threads the unfortunately you will not be able to decompile Minecraft on that computer. Use setupDevWorkspace instead, you will not be able to view the Minecraft source code.

But I really want to view the minecraft source code. And some other field in method that is not kinda var1, p1_2nps_... that is not really easy to understand.

16 hours ago, lethinh said:

No my father will kill me

oh no. ten dollars.

whatever shall you do.

Seriously.

https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Ethernet-Adapter-Nintendo-Chromebook/dp/B00MYT481C/ref=sr_1_4

also, start using MB notation rather than GB in your decompile command. 1G will be too little and 2G your computer can't supply. You need to drop down and get finer grained. I did it once, you can too.

Edited by Draco18s

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

42 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

oh no. ten dollars.

whatever shall you do.

Seriously.

https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Ethernet-Adapter-Nintendo-Chromebook/dp/B00MYT481C/ref=sr_1_4

also, start using MB notation rather than GB in your decompile command. 1G will be too little and 2G your computer can't supply. You need to drop down and get finer grained. I did it once, you can too.

But I wasn't allowed to buy by my father. And I tried linux but none of driver work for Davicom 9102

What're you, 12?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.