• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Well, you could start by showing us some of the code you tried.. Also, to start with the example you provided: You see that there is a minecraft entity that has a behaviour very similar to what you need, and its the turtle entity. It has a home position which it remembers always, no matter how far the turtle goes, and will return to that position to lay eggs. Take a look at the code for the turtle entity and see if you can adapt it to your whale entity
    • Hello , everyone. OrcaWorld is here again. Today I comes with not a problem. I wanna to make a whale with very powerful AI , but I need help from you. I can make AI for mobs , but somewhere I need a help (for a example making whale swimming to warm ocean to born baby , and then return to frozen and etc). I'm waiting for you , with most of parts of whale's AI I'm already but I need to a lot of others tasks and your help.
    • I think the problem is that you can not use getEntitiesWithinAABB() while the world is created. If you remove the second getWorld() and use the IWorld instead it will not hang, but you will not find the nearby entities at world gen (but it will work fine after that).
    • i am working on a custom worldgenore. ATM i am having an issue. What i am trying to do is get the block to skip generation of the ore randomly. I put  (rand.nextInt(10) > 3) before the  worldIn.setBlockState(.... This did nothing because all blocks in the vain would be the ore. no stone found with in the vain. So i did System.out.println(state); System.out.println(blockpos); so it turns out that it would spawn the vain sometimes all the blocks would be set to stone and some times all to ore. Bellow is my full code that I have used so far. public class WorldGenOreVain extends WorldGenerator { private final Block[] oreBlocks; /** * The number of blocks to generate. */ private final int numberOfBlocks; private Random rand = new Random(); //private final Predicate<IBlockState> predicate; public WorldGenOreVain(int blockCount, Block... blocksIn) { this.oreBlocks = blocksIn; this.numberOfBlocks = blockCount; } public boolean generate(World worldIn, Random rand, BlockPos position) { { float f = rand.nextFloat() * (float) Math.PI; double X0 = (double) ((float) (position.getX() + 8) + MathHelper.sin(f) * (float) this.numberOfBlocks / 8.0F); double X1 = (double) ((float) (position.getX() + 8) - MathHelper.sin(f) * (float) this.numberOfBlocks / 8.0F); double Z2 = (double) ((float) (position.getZ() + 8) + MathHelper.cos(f) * (float) this.numberOfBlocks / 8.0F); double Z3 = (double) ((float) (position.getZ() + 8) - MathHelper.cos(f) * (float) this.numberOfBlocks / 8.0F); double Y4 = (double) (position.getY() + rand.nextInt(3) - 2); double Y5 = (double) (position.getY() + rand.nextInt(3) - 2); for (int i = 0; i < this.numberOfBlocks; ++i) { float f1 = (float) i / (float) this.numberOfBlocks; double X6 = X0 + (X1 - X0) * (double) f1; double Y7 = Y4 + (Y5 - Y4) * (double) f1; double Z8 = Z2 + (Z3 - Z2) * (double) f1; double d9 = rand.nextDouble() * (double) this.numberOfBlocks / 16.0D; double d10 = (double) (MathHelper.sin((float) Math.PI * f1) + 1.0F) * d9 + 1.0D; double d11 = (double) (MathHelper.sin((float) Math.PI * f1) + 1.0F) * d9 + 1.0D; int j = MathHelper.floor(X6 - d10 / 2.0D); int k = MathHelper.floor(Y7 - d11 / 2.0D); int l = MathHelper.floor(Z8 - d10 / 2.0D); int i1 = MathHelper.floor(X6 + d10 / 2.0D); int j1 = MathHelper.floor(Y7 + d11 / 2.0D); int k1 = MathHelper.floor(Z8 + d10 / 2.0D); for (int x = j; x <= i1; ++x) { double d12 = ((double) x + 0.5D - X6) / (d10 / 2.0D); if (d12 * d12 < 1.0D) { for (int y = k; y <= j1; ++y) { double d13 = ((double) y + 0.5D - Y7) / (d11 / 2.0D); if (d12 * d12 + d13 * d13 < 1.0D) { for (int z = l; z <= k1; ++z) { double d14 = ((double) z + 0.5D - Z8) / (d10 / 2.0D); if (d12 * d12 + d13 * d13 + d14 * d14 < 1.0D) { BlockPos blockpos = new BlockPos(x, y, z); IBlockState state = worldIn.getBlockState(blockpos); if (StoneVariant.stoneVariant.contains(state.getBlock())) { if (oreBlocks[rand.nextInt(oreBlocks.length)] instanceof BlockOre) { Block oreIn = oreBlocks[rand.nextInt(oreBlocks.length)]; if (state.getBlock() == Blocks.STONE) { if (rand.nextInt(10) > 3) { IBlockState metaOreIn = oreIn.getStateFromMeta(0); worldIn.setBlockState(blockpos, metaOreIn, 2); System.out.println("spawm" + blockpos); } else { worldIn.setBlockState(blockpos, state, 2); System.out.println(state); System.out.println(blockpos); } } } else { worldIn.setBlockState(blockpos, oreBlocks[rand.nextInt(oreBlocks.length)].getDefaultState(), 2); System.out.println(blockpos.getX() + blockpos.getY() + blockpos.getZ()); } } } } } } } } } return true; } } } oreBlocks[rand.nextInt(oreBlocks.length)] just picks a random block in block[] to be able to make multiple blocks to spawn in the vain. How would i get this to fully work
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)