1.10.2 how is crafting recipes handled for shears

TheRPGAdventurer

4 minutes ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

I need to figure out how shears are crafted but I can't see the class where it is handled.

It is added on line 29 of RecipesTools.class, which is added on line 42 of the CraftingManager.class.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Just now, TheRPGAdventurer said:

location of the recipetools.class like net.minecraft.etc?

net.minecraft.item.crafting

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

To open a class by name, use Navigate > Class (Ctrl-N) in IDEA or Navigate > Go To > Type... in Eclipse. This will avoid manually searching or asking for the fully qualified name.

Edited by Choonster

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Just now, Choonster said:

To open a class by name, use Navigate > Class (Ctrl-N) in IDEA or Navigate > Go To > Type... in Eclipse. This will avoid manually searching or asking for the fully qualified name.

I've already done it thanks btw, I have been using the method before you taught me, I just wondered why it didn't work on registertools.class, laso do you know how to store things in the world?

Just now, Choonster said:

dude also where can I find the durability of diamond, I am trying to compare it to my own armor and tools but the problem is, I see the diamond is more durable.

12 minutes ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

dude also where can I find the durability of diamond, I am trying to compare it to my own armor and tools but the problem is, I see the diamond is more durable.

ToolMaterial for Tools and ArmorMaterial for armor

Edited by Animefan8888
Typo

16 minutes ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

I've already done it thanks btw, I have been using the method before you taught me, I just wondered why it didn't work on registertools.class,

Because there's no class with that name.

16 minutes ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

laso do you know how to store things in the world?

Use World Capabilities or World Saved Data. If you want more help with this, create a new thread.

11 minutes ago, TheRPGAdventurer said:

The Item.ToolMaterial and ItemArmor.ArmorMaterial enums control the stats of tools and armour, respectively.

Edited by Choonster

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.