1.10.2 Server does not start.

Erytropus

I tried to create a server for Hermitpack v1.7.0 modpack but I am having issues with starting it. I am not getting any log files at all but here's crash-dump from the server:

Spoiler
  1. Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
  2. Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using the ParNew young collector with the Serial old collector is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
  3. A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  4. at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  5. at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
  6. at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  7. at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
  8. at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:62)
  9. at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:31)
  10. Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/Level
  11. at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
  12. at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
  13. ... 6 more
  14. Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.Level
  15. at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
  16. at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
  17. at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
  18. at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
  19. ... 8 more

Any suggestions?

This did not solve my issue, The, the file was there to begin with and it was not corrupted since I copied it off of a working server. I also tried changing the java version on the server which did absolutely nothing.

Any other ideas?