Setup Forge src + Minecraft src - 1.8.8

SkymaxPlay

Hello,
I want modify Forge, but I cant correct setup environment in my IntelliJ by using Gradle. I downloaded project from GitHub but what I need to do, to correctly configure this  with access to src Forge and Minecraft src. Which instructions I must run in Gradle?

Edited by SkymaxPlay
add content

@diesieben07Ok, but I have a problem. When I'm adding new build.gradle (from projects) throwed me error:

Error: Can't register given path of type 'SOURCE' because it's out of content root.
Content root: 'D:/Project Java/MinecraftForge/projects/Forge'
Given path: 'D:\Project Java\MinecraftForge\src\main\java'

What happend?

What EXACTLY are you trying to do and WHY?

1.8.8 isn't supported, 1.8.8 isn't accepting PRs. What the heck are you trying to accomplish with this old version?

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

@LexManos I'm creating Forge Client in Polish country. Polish community sucks and all servers work on 1.7.10. Now servers moving to 1.8.8 ("newer version") maybe 10% servers of all in Poland. And nobody creating servers on 1.9+. It's sick. Someone tell that 1.8.8 it's better than newer versions because taking less memory. I knew that someone ask me why I'm creating something on 1.8 not on newest version.

Edited by SkymaxPlay
edit

You're gunna need to know a lot more about programming a problem solving if you want to be the 'Polish Forge', Ya you're not gunna get any help here. If you can't figure it out on your own you should help the rest of your community update to the latest version. Or just stick with the latest version for 1.8.9. {Seriously, atleast use 1.8.9 not 1.8.8}

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

@LexManosI'm programming plugins for spigot. And it's for me better but I want make project with own client and I must do this on 1.8.8.

EDIT: Nobody play on 1.9+ I don't know why. I want make server in newest version but I won't have a lot of players as 1.7 servers

Edited by SkymaxPlay

It's possible to create clients, {not legal in quite a lot of ways}

But it's impossible to stop cheating on the client's side.

I am not gunna download and run your random code on my machine.

Oh wow, and reading the page you're offering the pirated version of Minecraft to your users.

You REALLY are bad at this. No, No help for you!

• Like 2