[1.11.2] Using WorldSavedData

lukas2005

5 minutes ago, Abastro said:

1. Don't reference Minecraft in the packet - it will crash on dedicated server.

2. Why bidirectional packet? No need to send it from client to server. Just move all non-rendeing logics to the server, and only send packet from client to server.

3. So you have the item ItemCamera to represent the camera. Why to have separate registry.

4. Certainly this is not the way to go; don't put the registry as WorldSavedData. Also don't make static reference of it. (It means it won't be loaded on time. Also WorldEvent are only called on server. So client-side one won't exist. Try running dedicated server to try this)

5. What's the supposed function of the camera and the monitor?

3. Because registry needs to store instances of cameras so that i can reference them by their uuid

4. i are lady fixed that

5. camera is so you can plant it somewhere so and then other players cant see it while you can watch them using monitor 

4. I mean, you should eliminate anh static reference about the WorldSavedData. The registry is static and the same for client and server, so it'll have problems.

Just why do you need to get the Camera instance for their UUID oneverywhere?

I think a player capability to save the cameras for each player should be enough.

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.