Forge bug invisible

FixError1

Give us all of your server files, this has only been reported when people are using modifed servers that are not under forge's control and are doing this stupid.

Never able to reproduce it using vanilla or pure forge servers.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

only 50% of people invisible, You have to enter to play /join

Because only then you can see that people are invisible

I do not have this error with modloader

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Java build version: Java 7 Update 15

OS Architecture: 64-bit

Test 1- No Forge, No Mods

Results: Game runs fine, using /kill doesn't turn the mobs invisible as they constantly keep updating their position. Sometimes they pause, but they quickly catch up.

Test 2- Forge 6.6.1.530 (Latest version at time of testing), No Mods.

Results: Using /kill turns mobs invisible and they don't update position. When you respond, they show up.

Test 3-  Forge 6.6.2.533 , No Mods.

Results: Same as Test 2.

Conclusion: The problem must be with forge. Maybe it is compiled with java 6 and it conflicting with java 7. I don't think I could downgrade java, so I cannot test java conflicts. Nevertheless, I will not use modloader.

You copied and edit my post! And you didn't even give me credit! How dare you!  >:(

Link To Post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1688539-147-cjb-mods-rebirth-quickcraft-update-19-02-2013/page__st__140__gopid__21105169#entry21105169

Anyway, here is my ForgeModLoader-client-0 log.

http://gw.minecraftforge.net/DvQ8

And my Magic Launcher log.

http://gw.minecraftforge.net/UTzt

Note: I removed the end of my email for privacy reasons. I also have nothing to do with this fixerror1's server.

Getting tired of this, one more post in this thread without fulfilling my request and that person earns a suspension.

As i said, THIS IS NOT REPRODUCIBLE ON ANY OF OUR ENVIRONMENTS, and it has specifically to do with how your server is setup.

We cannot fix it unless you provide us with what we need to do so. If it is indeed on our end, which I doubt it is.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

User was banned for 7 days for failure to follow directions and produce server files.

And post removed for being a ranting bitchfest.

Unless you provide the files that I requested, we can not reproduce the bug, and track it down.

It is a interaction bug with SOMETHING you have on your server {if indeed the bug exists}, we are not mind readers we cannot GUESS what you have and what versions and how they work.

So unless you're a little cooperative, you are not going to get help.