"These libraries failed to download. Try again."

Hey, so I've had this problem last time I tried to install Forge and it's now happening again. Only this time, the solutions given to me on my last thread aren't working anymore.

I would really love for this to be fixed and I'll try my hardest to provide whatever it is needed to solve this issue along with the files and logs that were asked for in my last thread. To start off, I am trying to use Minecraft 1.12.2 and the currently latest version of Forge(14.23.1.2583). As for my issue, it's pretty much exactly the same problem as stated in my previous thread linked above. When I try to run the Forge installer, both exe and jar, it goes through normally before stopping and outputting this error:

WU8QzWO.png.6c96d00c12016c1a880bd86e8223bb48.png

Here is my installer log file:

https://pastebin.com/K1FtfKsy

As I stated, I have tried both the exe and the jar file. The error is the same with both. This is all with the jar file specifically though, so that is what I'm using. I have tried opening command prompt within the windows explorer directory and tried the command given to me last time, "java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -jar " then the name of the jar file. This seemed to of worked last time I had this issue but now whenever I try to do the command, it just outputs with an error stating that it was "unable to find the class file for .net.preferIPv4Stack-true". I can post a screenshot of my command prompt if needed for the exact error message.

I've tried just about everything I could find online to try and fix this issue this time around but none of them seem to be working. I would really like to play the game and get Forge working but I am at a loss as to what I am supposed to do. If anyone can help me fix this, I will be super grateful. Thank you so much in advance.

Alright, I went to replicate the issue to get you the screenshot and I have no idea how this is, but it works now. I copy-pasted the command from the original thread both times and, well, now it worked just fine.

I deeply apologize for this issue. I did so much in attempt to fix it, but it appears that it was simply user error or even a temporary issue in my internet connection.

I am so very sorry, and I thank you for telling me to get a screenshot. If not, I may not have tried it again when I did! I really do feel sort of silly, but thank you for your time.