Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to view a post that I created

I created this post about 5 hours ago and I have just came on to check up on it and I 'don't have permissions to view' the post. What is going on? 

I love solving puzzles and also coding. What a great combo! I also want to have a career in programming when I have gone through university. 9GAG and Quora stand in the way of me ascending from mediocre programmer to ...meh programmer and beyond!

I am always looking for fun projects to look at and maybe be a part of. If you have a project and want to co-operate, email me via jamesyeoman10@gmail.com

Keep coding :)

Just now, diesieben07 said:

Your post was deleted. Why? I don't know. What was it about?

My mini utility that I created that basically automates the setup of a forge mod project folder while keeping the original mdk files safe.

I love solving puzzles and also coding. What a great combo! I also want to have a career in programming when I have gone through university. 9GAG and Quora stand in the way of me ascending from mediocre programmer to ...meh programmer and beyond!

I am always looking for fun projects to look at and maybe be a part of. If you have a project and want to co-operate, email me via jamesyeoman10@gmail.com

Keep coding :)

Your "mini-utility' is a unknown random binary file that if we are to trust the source you linked does nothing more then copies a few files and runs a command.

If we don't trust your source, it could do all kinds of malicious things.

If a modder can not manage that on his they shouldn't be modding.

So no, your post isn't allowed here.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn