[Help] Get rid of a fake death tamed/labeled mob

Wyvern117

9 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

Actually, I forgot to remove some of my debug code...

nanfix-final.jar

The mod is working well at 90%

All loots given by a player to a TF2 Crew are looted, but non given loot by player (wich cannot be dropped at 100% chance) have 100% chance to be looted too :D

When a TF2 crew member is spawning it have less than 10% chance to drop their Hat when they die for exemple

I Hat 3 Unusual hat crew, and 2 hat crew (i never gave em those hats; they wild spawned with it), and all 5 dropped their hat

Anyway This is more than enought, theres no crash, mobs are gone, their loots are looted

NOw i must find how to avoid this problem... 

By the way, The mod is automatically slaying mobs with NaN HP. Is that possible to make it Healing them from 10or 20 HP like i can do it in MCEdit, instead of killing em ?

57 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

the weird fact is, im moding minecraft since 1.8, and thats the first time i meet those NaN Hp mobs

I added mods over times over version and some mods get "bad" updated. I Think Rafradek TF2 weapons is responsible of those HP problems but i can't prove it, that bug come from nowhere. 

I think thats This mod because TF2 mobs are not longer spawning inside the Nether and i think i never saw any NaN HP mob in the nether, same in the End. They are only spawning in the overworld. If the owner asks me to reproduce the bug ill be screwed because idk when its happening...

If the mods open source, you could look at calls to setHealth(), also read your logs and see if your getting any arithmetic exceptions

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

7 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

You are talking in chineese for me... can i know what you are talking about and how doing it step by step ? :S

I believe that NaN values are caused when math goes horribly wrong (something like dividing zero by zero or trying to get the root of a negative number?). I could be wrong, I’ll go look it up. When math goes wrong I believe that an error will be generated and (probably) written to your logs. Because your entities have NaN health, I assume that some mod is setting an entities health based on some calculations. These calculations appear to sometimes return NaN. So you could look at where in the mods code they are setting entity health.

BTW NaN means Not a Number

Edited by Cadiboo

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

2 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

I believe that NaN values are caused when math goes horribly wrong (something like a divide by zero?). I could be wrong, I’ll go look it up. When math goes wrong I believe that an error will be generated and (probably) written to your logs. Because your entities have NaN health, I assume that some mod is setting an entities health based on some calculations. These calculations appear to sometimes return NaN. So you could look at where in the mods code they are setting entity health. 

Its affecting All mobs type, but not ALL mobs at same time, just few of them (sometimes juste only one)

So you want me to give you a log file when i see a new NaN Entity ?

Should i have to activate a debug thing ? Where can i provide a Log file for you ?

1 minute ago, Wyvern117 said:

Its affecting All mobs type, but not ALL mobs at same time, just few of them (sometimes juste only one)

So you want me to give you a log file when i see a new NaN Entity ?

Should i have to activate a debug thing ? Where can i provide a Log file for you ?

I was just saying that if you wanted to fix/report the problem to the mod author you could do this. I misread “avoid” in your post as “fix”.

1 hour ago, Wyvern117 said:

NOw i must find how to avoid this problem... 

About Me

Spoiler

It gonna be hard for me to fix this problem by my own, im really a noob in code, im only "good" in theory

Btw rewriting a mod wich not mine isn't forbbidden ?

It’s usually not allowed, it depends on the lisence the code was released under. I also never said anything about rewriting, I only talked about looking at your logs & someone else’s code and reporting an error to a mod author of you found it.

what do you mean your good in theory?

About Me

Spoiler

I can understand the code in theory, but when i see the language, thoses lines, thats chineese for me and im lost. 

I am thinking with "Organization charts" (if the translation is correct) with if, or, etc

// You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 8/30/18 2:12 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:901)
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:851)
    at dev.anime.fix.Main.worldTick(Main.java:31)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_526_Main_worldTick_WorldTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:776)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:252)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

When i see this, the only thing i want to say is "Ok"

I came back to school for studiying this. and i stopped because the difficulty was too high

3 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

// You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

A witty comment from Mojang

Time: 8/30/18 2:12 AM

The time the error occurred

Description: Exception in server tick loop

The description of the error

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

The class of the Exception (type of error)

4 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:901)

The class and line number and method that “caused” the exception (where the error was “caused”)

6 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:851)
    at dev.anime.fix.Main.worldTick(Main.java:31)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_526_Main_worldTick_WorldTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:776)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:252)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The stacktrace of the exception (what happened that “caused” the error)

I have “caused” in quotes because this error is probably caused by two threads (different parts of the program) are modifying a thing at the same time which isn’t allowed. One of these parts says “hey that’s not right!” And throws an error, but it was (probably) the other part modifying the thing that is the real cause of the error

About Me

Spoiler

Also none of that’s actually code, it’s an error in a log file (which is meant to be easy to read & understand so that you can fix the error)

About Me

Spoiler

Just now, Cadiboo said:

Also none of that’s actually code, it’s an error in a log file (which is meant to be easy to read & understand so that you can fix the error)

That was my last crash when AnimeFan8888 gave me the V2 of his patch, the stacktrace is the only thing that i didn't understand in those lines, the rest is ok

this world is full of fog for me >.<

That was my last crash when AnimeFan8888 gave me the V2 of his patch, the stacktrace is the only thing that i didn't understand in those lines, the rest is ok

this world is full of fog for me >.<

Make a hobby out of Programming and you’ll be surprised at how fast the fog clears aha. You’ll also be surprised at how much more fog was behind that fog

About Me

Spoiler

For now the only thing i can do is waiting AnimeFan's answer for my last post for him: if it was posible to heal NaN mobs with a little amount of HP instead of killing them. If im taming mobs thats for keeping them, not getting randomly killed by a bug :D

but he gave me lot of his time for getting an alternative fix for the problem, wich alrealy a lot and very nice ! :p

Anyway im glad to see that theres a lot of people in this forum, ready to take their time for people like me. Nothing is forcing you to loose time for us, but you are doing it anyway, and im very thankfull for you guys :D

9 hours ago, Wyvern117 said:

20 HP like i can do it in MCEdit, instead of killing em ?

Yes, but there is no guarantee that they won't get NaN health again.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

6 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Yes, but there is no guarantee that they won't get NaN health again.

This if far to be a problem, if it prevent em to die from a bug, thats perfect !

10 hp should be fine, by defaut most of mobs have got more than 10 HP (5 hearts) and i have the scalling health mod, wich increase health of mobs when the difficulty grow up, im currently at difficulty 66 / 1000

If you can give em 10 hp to prevent em to die from this NaN Bug, it could be even more better than only erasing them with loots problems

this patch will only "revive" mobs with NaN Hp right ? it will not revive all mobs with 0 hp ? ^^'

Edited by Wyvern117

"revive" mobs with NaN Hp right ? it will not revive all mobs with 0 hp ? ^^'

Yes

Got an idea, why not making a config file ?

Revive?  true false

hp revived: between 1 and 1000 for exemple

if false, mob is erased and loots come from its body, isn't that cool ? :3

I could make a config file.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

58 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

I am impatient :D

Thank you again :D

I finished it, it is now on CurseForge. It has a few more things now, it might be able to figure out which mod is causing the problem after running the game for a while check the log for the keyword "nanfix".

3 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

I finished it, it is now on CurseForge. It has a few more things now, it might be able to figure out which mod is causing the problem after running the game for a while check the log for the keyword "nanfix".

Really ? how can i see logs ??

"it will set their health to the last known value." Genius :,D thats even more better, its like there is no NaN Bug at all :D

Edited by Wyvern117

2 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

no NaN Bug at all

That's the idea.

2 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

Really ? how can i see logs ??

The logs folder in the .minecraft directory.

Hue... ive loaded an emergency load with, i think, some mobs with NaN Hp

Anyway, i have simulated a fight with high chances to provoke a NaN Pandemic

And it worked, i saw some mobs hurt but the NaN bug, you want to know how ?

Mobs have got their HP, but they aren't taking any damages !

Its probably usefull to tell that ive noticed that mobs have NaN Hp, and NaN absorbtion damage (i saw it with Mc Edit)

many mobs have their Hp, but they are taking 0 damages

I saw lines of your code. But i usualy had many freezes,. Idk if this is me, or your patch.

Ill look right now whats the exact function name of the damages absorbtion and ill edit the comment

Heres the logs 

Spoiler

23:26:31] [ThaumicJEI Aspect Cache/INFO] [thaumicjei]: Finished Aspect ItemStack Thread.
[23:27:57] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Saving and pausing game...
[23:27:57] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level '1_12_2 Allégé'/overworld
[23:27:57] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level '1_12_2 Allégé'/ExtraUtils2_Quarry_Dim
[23:27:57] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level '1_12_2 Allégé'/Spectre
[23:27:58] [main/INFO] [jei]: Updating ingredient filter...
[23:27:58] [main/INFO] [jei]: Updated  ingredient filter in 0 ms
[23:28:02] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: [BadLucKWyvern : Don de 1 [Oeuf de Monoculus] à BadLucKWyvern]
[23:28:02] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Don de 1 [Oeuf de Monoculus] à BadLucKWyvern
[23:28:08] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] The §5Monoculus [Level 5] has appeared
[23:28:10] [main/WARN] [journeymap]: Image not found: japaricraftmod:textures/entity_icon/squirre_sleep.png
[23:28:10] [main/WARN] [journeymap]: Image not found: rafradek_tf2_weapons:textures/entity_icon/tf2/monoculus.png
[23:28:19] [main/WARN] [journeymap]: Image not found: rafradek_tf2_weapons:textures/entity_icon/tf2/monoculusangry.png
[23:28:19] [main/ERROR] [Waila]: Caught unhandled exception : [class net.darkhax.wawla.engine.waila.EntityProvider] net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Saving entity NBT
[23:28:19] [main/ERROR] [Waila]: See WailaErrorOutput.txt for more information
[23:28:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2427, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=450.23, y=69.37, z=418.25]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=405.39, y=73.34, z=407.60]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2427, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=450.23, y=69.37, z=418.25]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=405.39, y=73.34, z=407.60]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:21] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2446, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=451.37, y=69.04, z=417.40]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=402.00, y=79.08, z=407.13]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:21] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:21] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:21] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2446, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=451.37, y=69.04, z=417.40]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=402.00, y=79.08, z=407.13]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:21] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:21] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:22] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2462, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=414.65, y=69.56, z=397.38]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=399.32, y=80.01, z=405.18]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:22] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:22] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:22] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2462, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=414.65, y=69.56, z=397.38]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=399.32, y=80.01, z=405.18]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:22] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:22] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2503, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=410.12, y=69.23, z=401.97]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=394.36, y=78.70, z=400.29]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2508, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=412.16, y=67.34, z=401.68]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=394.65, y=78.24, z=400.41]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:27] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: null. True Source: null. Damage Source: fall
[23:28:27] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:27] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:36] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2668, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=385.08, y=67.37, z=426.62]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=383.00, y=84.10, z=425.62]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:36] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:36] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:36] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2668, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=385.08, y=67.37, z=426.62]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=383.00, y=84.10, z=425.62]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:36] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:36] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2676, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=384.00, y=67.49, z=426.00]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=382.27, y=84.07, z=426.70]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:37] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: null. True Source: null. Damage Source: fall
[23:28:37] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:37] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:37] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: null. True Source: null. Damage Source: fall
[23:28:37] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:37] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:38] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: null. True Source: null. Damage Source: fall
[23:28:38] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:38] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:41] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2753, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=364.16, y=69.21, z=417.84]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=386.56, y=72.37, z=426.87]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:41] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:41] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:41] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2753, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=364.16, y=69.21, z=417.84]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=386.56, y=72.37, z=426.87]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:41] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:41] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:42] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityEnderminy['Enderminy'/2466, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=430.88, y=72.00, z=363.75]. True Source: EntityEnderminy['Enderminy'/2466, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=430.88, y=72.00, z=363.75]. Damage Source: mob
[23:28:42] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:42] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:44] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityEnderminy['Enderminy'/2466, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=429.90, y=72.00, z=362.25]. True Source: EntityEnderminy['Enderminy'/2466, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=429.90, y=72.00, z=362.25]. Damage Source: mob
[23:28:44] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:44] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2977, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=392.69, y=68.93, z=434.25]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=395.15, y=67.00, z=436.77]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Canceling damage.
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2977, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=392.69, y=68.93, z=434.25]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=395.15, y=67.00, z=436.77]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2963, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=383.74, y=67.05, z=424.61]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=395.72, y=67.00, z=437.05]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:47] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: EntityRocket['entity.rocket.name'/2963, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=383.74, y=67.05, z=424.61]. True Source: EntityMonoculus['Monoculus'/2272, l='1_12_2 Allégé', x=395.72, y=67.00, z=437.05]. Damage Source: bullet
[23:28:49] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Entity was damaged by a NaN value. Immediate Source: null. True Source: null. Damage Source: fall
[23:28:49] [Server thread/INFO] [nanfix]: Please report this to the mods author whom the True source, Immediate source, or the damage source comes from.

There it is: WHen a unit is hurt by a NaN Bug, attribs called "Health" and "AbsorptionAmount" have got NaN Values

Ive loaded the world that i used to test the updated patch, and i watched a Soldier hurt but the NaN Bug:

Its health wasn't a NaN Value because your patch perfectly restored it, but an Another Attributs called AbsorptionAmount has got a NaN Value too

I think you should add line wich restore the absoption amount like you did with the health. I don't think any other attributes got a NaN Values, ill look even more carefully when ill send that post

the absorption amount is an unknown thing for me, all mobs have got armor equiped and/or base armor, most of normal units have AbsorptionAmount:0, and some other have got a floating value

absorption amount

Its the secondary/extra health given by potion effect, IE golden apples.