GUI shows then hides [Solved]

Spaceboy Ross

7 hours ago, Spaceboy Ross said:

I've attached some files that may be the cause.

Dont post your code as a download use github or the forums in post code tag, it looks like this <>

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

16 minutes ago, Spaceboy Ross said:

Well, I made it easier so people wouldn't have to go looking through github. https://github.com/SpaceboyRoss01/MSGundamMod is the repository.

That gives me a 404 error

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

23 minutes ago, Spaceboy Ross said:

In your GuiProxy class you are returning an instance of Gui and not container. If there is no container component you can just change the currentScreen variable in Minecraft.getMinecraft() on the client.

5 minutes ago, Spaceboy Ross said:

Changing the variable did nothing. 

Cool you changed it, what did you change it to? (github wasn't updated.)

Just now, Spaceboy Ross said:

I haven't updated the github but I changed the code from displayGuiScreen to setting currentScreen in the PacketHumantype class.

You cannot interact with the Minecraft thread directly, you must use Minecraft.getMinecraft().addScheduledTask() on the client and ctx.getServerHandler().player.getServerWorld().addScheduledTask()