Forge 1.14.x will not install after i open it.

TaturrTott

when I download 1.14.x version of forge, after its downloaded, it wont open or install, it will re download the file. But when i download the 1.12.2 version for example, it works. the problem i think i'm having is the fact that forge 1.12.2's download button on the forge website has a big button marked WINDOWS INSTALLER, on the 1.14.x versions it just says installer, no big button that says windows installer like 1.12.2. i also noticed that in my downloads folder it says that the 1.14.4 version is a JAR file, while the 1.12.2 version is an application.  

Edited by TaturrTott

Mine keeps telling me that java is unable to install idk if its talking about java (which would make no sence because i have it installed and verified it) or forge it just pops up saying "There are errors in the following switches 'c:\users\admin\downloads\forge-1.14.4-28.1.30-installer.jar' Check that the commands are valid and try again." and i honestly dont know what to do ive completely removed jave and restarted and reinstalled and restarted again and tried to install forge then but still wont work