[1.15.2] Modded item in recipe book

discodancer

Problem. I want my custom items to be in recipe book but it doesn't happen even though the item is defined as "pickaxe" they don't appear in the appropriate tab. What should I type in my code and where?

Also I noticed that recipe book takes creative tabs for recipes but it creates another problem: I have my modded items in creative mod tab already for easy access but not in any other vanilla creative tab. 

image.png.a0ac49efe5599e50e69f9d4a08db8efc.pngimage.png.920a3958fa4a74436f77c3ca41357e3d.png

15 minutes ago, discodancer said:

Problem. I want my custom items to be in recipe book but it doesn't happen even though the item is defined as "pickaxe" they don't appear in the appropriate tab. What should I type in my code and where?

Also I noticed that recipe book takes creative tabs for recipes but it creates another problem: I have my modded items in creative mod tab already for easy access but not in any other vanilla creative tab. 

image.png.a0ac49efe5599e50e69f9d4a08db8efc.pngimage.png.920a3958fa4a74436f77c3ca41357e3d.png

Create a json in data.[MODID].advancements.recipes . Look at the vanilla code for examples

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kaydogz said:

Create a json in data.[MODID].advancements.recipes . Look at the vanilla code for examples

as long as he wants it in his own creative tab it will not appear on tools. I already did a brunch and a pull request on GitHub, that will make this possible.

• Like 1

I will make fun of you if you are not able to look into the (vanilla-) code.

9 minutes ago, kaydogz said:

Oh I misunderstood his question. Yeah you cant have it in a separate recipe tab if its in a custom tab yet unfortunately

I want it to be in "axe and sword" tab in recipe book as well as usual vanilla tools and weapons. But thanks for the answer!