Different hosting for the Scala-library.jar

tabshank

Hi, i request the same thing. I have the same problem with the scala-library.jar, minecraft don't want download it, firefox won't download it entirely and with opera I can dowload the files, but at half dowloading it stop so i restart and finally when it's done some files in scala-library.jar are corrupted. I have already download 6 or 7 times this file and always the same result

I think it's maybe the file was corrupted during the uploading on the web. If someone can check that?

PS : I already check this website and try all manipulation, and also reinstal completly the game (deleting .minecraft)

PS 2: Sorry for my bad english

It bothers me that you keep telling people to read the EAQ when asking about the scala-lib.jar file. I have read the EAQ, downloaded the forgelibs file, and Scala-library.jar is NOT in the zip with the other files, nor can I download it from this link http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/scala-library.jar

Maybe people would stop telling you to read the EAQ if you actually would READ the EAQ:

Download this: http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/fml_libs.zip (for 1.4.7 or lower) or http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/fml_libs15.zip (1.5 and above) and extract to /lib in your .minecraft folder.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

SanAndreasP ->

I have read the EAQ, downloaded the forgelibs file, and Scala-library.jar is NOT in the zip with the other files

this is the the truth, yersteday i have download the file 3mo, today after the post of LexManos, file size 10mo.

There is a update of the zip file, after your "read the eaq".

It's funny, you tell to people to read the eaq, but I think you don't know the content of the eaq or you just don't read post of people, in these case it's really wonderfull and paradoxal.

Edit :

I use the software free download manager for download the last zip, thats works not perfectly (zip corrupted, maybe server problem i see some errors server in log of the software) but scala-library.jar is not corrupted and the game work perfectly with forge and a mod (thaumcraft).

Thanks again for the updates of the libs.zip

SanAndreasP ->

I have read the EAQ, downloaded the forgelibs file, and Scala-library.jar is NOT in the zip with the other files

this is the the truth, yersteday i have download the file 3mo, today after the post of LexManos, file size 10mo.

There is a update of the zip file, after your "read the eaq".

It's funny, you tell to people to read the eaq, but I think you don't know the content of the eaq or you just don't read post of people, in these case it's really wonderfull and paradoxal.

Edit :

I use the software free download manager for download the last zip, thats works not perfectly (zip corrupted, maybe server problem i see some errors server in log of the software) but scala-library.jar is not corrupted and the game work perfectly with forge and a mod (thaumcraft).

Thanks again for the updates of the libs.zip

Seriously? The quote I put there was the exact text from the EAQ! There are TWO links, the first is the fmllibs for Forge versions which are developed under Minecraft 1.4.7 and below, the second one is for the newer versions of Forge, and the second link includes the scala library.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.