Texture issues

Nieue

Hello, I've recently put all of my textures in another folder. Before it was [MCP]/eclipse/Minecraft/bin/textures, which was not really good because the textures map didn't go in the mods file, and now I did it how it should be: [MCP]/src/minecraft/mods/MYMOD/textures

But for some reason I get the missing texture files on some of the items:

All of my tools (pickaxe, axe, hoe, shovel, sword)

(Pickaxe class as an example)

package mods.DennisMod.COMMON;

import java.util.Vector;

import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.Side;

import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;

import paulscode.sound.Vector3D;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;

import net.minecraft.block.material.Material;

import net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.IconRegister;

import net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs;

import net.minecraft.entity.Entity;

import net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving;

import net.minecraft.entity.effect.EntityLightningBolt;

import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;

import net.minecraft.item.EnumAction;

import net.minecraft.item.EnumToolMaterial;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;

import net.minecraft.util.EnumMovingObjectType;

import net.minecraft.util.Icon;

import net.minecraft.util.MathHelper;

import net.minecraft.util.MovingObjectPosition;

import net.minecraft.util.Vec3;

import net.minecraft.world.World;

public class AmethystPickaxe extends Item

{

private final EnumToolMaterial toolMaterial;

public AmethystPickaxe(int i, EnumToolMaterial amethyst)

{

super (i);

toolMaterial = amethyst;

this.setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabTools);

}

@Override

public void registerIcons(IconRegister iconRegister)

{

itemIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon("DennisMod:amethystpickaxe");

}

public AmethystPickaxe setMaxStackSize(int par1) {

// TODO Auto-generated method stub

return null;

}

public ItemStack setIconIndex(int i) {

// TODO Auto-generated method stub

return null;

}}

An ore

(Ore class)

import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.Side;

import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;

import net.minecraft.block.BlockOre;

import net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.IconRegister;

public class ManganeseOre extends BlockOre {

public ManganeseOre(int id, int texture, Material material)  {

super(id);

this.setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabBlock);

}

@Override

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)

public void registerIcons(IconRegister iconRegister)

{

blockIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon("DennisMod:manganeseore");

}

}

The rest of my textures are fine though. And with the previous texture setup they weren't missing textures.

That's strange if everything else is working fine. There should be a warning being printed out in your console. It will tell you the file path it tried to find your texture files in. Compare that to your actual path. Also, items will need to be stored in textures/items, and blocks will need to be stored in textures/blocks. That may not be your problem but double checking your file path and the names of your textures themselves are a good first step if you haven't done so already. If you have, I don't know where to start...

Read my thoughts on my summer mod work and tell me what you think!

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,8396.0.html

I absolutely love her when she smiles

That's strange if everything else is working fine. There should be a warning being printed out in your console. It will tell you the file path it tried to find your texture files in. Compare that to your actual path. Also, items will need to be stored in textures/items, and blocks will need to be stored in textures/blocks. That may not be your problem but double checking your file path and the names of your textures themselves are a good first step if you haven't done so already. If you have, I don't know where to start...

Do you mean like this?

2013-06-08 11:32:16 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/amethystaxe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/amethystsword.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/amethystpickaxe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/amethysthoe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/emeraldshovel.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/emeraldsword.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/amethystshovel.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/emeraldaxe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/emeraldhoe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:32:17 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/emeraldpickaxe.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

These are not all by the way

Exactly. I just bugged mine up and it spit out:

2013-06-08 05:35:45 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file mods/Obsidian/textures/items/swordObsidian.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

As you can see, mine went into my mods folder, into my mod, etc looking for my texture. Yours did not. We need to figure out why.

Are there any other warnings? I'm not really sure why it isn't looking down the full path. Is your mod folder called DennisMod exactly?

Exactly. I just bugged mine up and it spit out:

2013-06-08 05:35:45 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file mods/Obsidian/textures/items/swordObsidian.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

As you can see, mine went into my mods folder, into my mod, etc looking for my texture. Yours did not. We need to figure out why.

Are there any other warnings? I'm not really sure why it isn't looking down the full path. Is your mod folder called DennisMod exactly?

Yep, it's called DennisMod.

This might be an error:

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/blocks/manganeseore.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring.

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: GL_ARB_copy_image

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at java.lang.Class.getField(Unknown Source)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.client.TextureFXManager.getHelper(TextureFXManager.java:134)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureStitched.init(TextureStitched.java:74)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.refreshTextures(TextureMap.java:157)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.refreshTextureMaps(RenderEngine.java:520)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:442)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.startGame(MinecraftAppletImpl.java:44)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has detected an older LWJGL version, new advanced texture animation features are disabled

2013-06-08 11:48:35 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Not using advanced OpenGL 4.3 advanced capability for animations : OpenGL 4.3 is not available

That's not the problem: mine does that too. Someone else on here told me what it is and I forgot, but it isn't our problem.

I honestly don't know what the problem is. You seem to be telling it where to look and I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be listening. Try putting in a print statement to make sure the registerIcons method is being used, and maybe try splitting up your path name into 2 strings:

blockIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon("DennisMod:" + "manganeseore");

2 strings shouldn't make a difference but you can never be too sure. The print statement would be a good indicator of a different kind of bug.

That's not the problem: mine does that too. Someone else on here told me what it is and I forgot, but it isn't our problem.

I honestly don't know what the problem is. You seem to be telling it where to look and I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be listening. Try putting in a print statement to make sure the registerIcons method is being used, and maybe try splitting up your path name into 2 strings:

blockIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon("DennisMod:" + "manganeseore");

2 strings shouldn't make a difference but you can never be too sure. The print statement would be a good indicator of a different kind of bug.

.... Okay, so I tried copying the map and renaming the copied version. Then I edited ONE of the tool classes to match that map, and now the textures work... how?

Hahahaha computer science. There's actually a well hidden bug that looks at your code, overrides a portion, and tries to make you feel dumb until you change nothing then lets you be about your business. Enjoy. Glad it works now.

Hahahaha computer science. There's actually a well hidden bug that looks at your code, overrides a portion, and tries to make you feel dumb until you change nothing then lets you be about your business. Enjoy. Glad it works now.

Well, now it has changed back again -____-'

I tried what I did, but it didn't work this time.... so, yeah

Exactly the same errors as before gosh dangit

This happens to me ALL THE TIME.

I have had programs not work and then I'll do the (language equivalent of) System.out.println("I am a fish") and it'll work.

Then I'll comment the line out and it'll break again.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

This happens to me ALL THE TIME.

I have had programs not work and then I'll do the (language equivalent of) System.out.println("I am a fish") and it'll work.

Then I'll comment the line out and it'll break again.

Do you know how to fix this then?

Do you know how to fix this then?

Your specific issue, no, because I am not sure what's going on.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

Not sure.  Maybe.

Not sure.  Maybe.

Oh, I just checked how to setup github and I don't have the time for that now.

So here is just my main mod class, that might help?

import net.minecraft.block.BlockFurnace;

import net.minecraft.block.BlockOre;

import net.minecraft.block.BlockOreStorage;

import net.minecraft.item.EnumArmorMaterial;

import net.minecraft.item.EnumToolMaterial;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemAxe;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemHoe;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemPickaxe;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemSpade;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemSword;

import net.minecraft.item.crafting.FurnaceRecipes;

import net.minecraft.world.World;

import net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase;

import net.minecraftforge.common.BiomeDictionary;

import net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration;

import net.minecraftforge.common.EnumHelper;

import net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge;

import net.minecraftforge.oredict.OreDictionary;

import cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.Init;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.Instance;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.PreInit;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.SidedProxy;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkMod;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.LanguageRegistry;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry;

import net.minecraft.entity.EnumCreatureType;

@Mod(modid = "MoGems",name = "Nieue's Combiners", version = "dev")

@NetworkMod(clientSideRequired = true, serverSideRequired = false, channels = {"DennisMod"}, packetHandler = ModPacketHandler.class)

public class MoGems

{

public final static EnumToolMaterial DENNIS = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("DENNIS", 3, 2500, 10.0F, 6, 10);

public final static EnumToolMaterial AMETHYST = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("AMETHYST", 3, 5000, 25.0F, 17, 10);

public final static EnumArmorMaterial EMERALD = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("EMERALD", 55, new int[]{4, 9, 5, 2}, 20);

public final static EnumArmorMaterial AMETHYSTARMOR = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("AMETHYSTARMOR", 70, new int[]{4, 9, 5, 2}, 50);

public final static EnumToolMaterial USELESS = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("USELESS", 0, 100, 0.0F, 0, 0);

@PreInit

public void preInit(FMLInitializationEvent event) {

}

public static CreativeTabs MoGemsTab = new CreativeTabs("MoGemsTab")

{

public ItemStack getIconItemStack()

{

return new ItemStack(CombinerIdle, 1, 0);

}

};

public static CreativeTabs MagicTab = new CreativeTabs("MagicTab")

{

public ItemStack getIconItemStack()

{

return new ItemStack(MagicIdle, 1, 0);

}

};

public void registerMyEvents(FMLPreInitializationEvent e){

MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(new EventDropDarkBone());

}

//Emerald

public final static Item EmeraldSword = new ItemSword(6320, DENNIS).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldsword").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldPickaxe = new ItemPickaxe(6321, DENNIS).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldpickaxe").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldAxe = new ItemAxe(6322, DENNIS).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldaxe").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldShovel = new ItemSpade(6323, DENNIS).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldshovel").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldHoe = new ItemHoe(6324, DENNIS).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldhoe").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item EmeraldHelm  = new EmeraldArmor(6337, EMERALD, 1, 0).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldhelmet").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item EmeraldChest = new EmeraldArmor(6338, EMERALD, 1, 1).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldchestplate").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item EmeraldLegs = new EmeraldArmor(6339, EMERALD, 1, 2).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldpants").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item EmeraldBoots = new EmeraldArmor(6340, EMERALD, 1, 3).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldboots").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Amethyst

public final static Item AmethystSword = new ItemSword(6326, AMETHYST).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystsword").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item AmethystPickaxe = new ItemPickaxe(6327, AMETHYST).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystpickaxe").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item AmethystAxe = new ItemAxe(6328, AMETHYST).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystaxe").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item AmethystShovel = new ItemSpade(6329, AMETHYST).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystshovel").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item AmethystHoe = new ItemHoe(6330, AMETHYST).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethysthoe").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item Amethyst = new Amethyst(6325).setUnlocalizedName("amethyst").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Block AmethystBlock = new AmethystBlock(4061).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("amethystblock").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item AmethystHelm  = new AmethystArmor(6451, AMETHYSTARMOR, 1, 0).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethysthelmet").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item AmethystChest = new AmethystArmor(6452, AMETHYSTARMOR, 1, 1).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystchestplate").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item AmethystLegs = new AmethystArmor(6453, AMETHYSTARMOR, 1, 2).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystpants").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static Item AmethystBoots = new AmethystArmor(6454, AMETHYSTARMOR, 1, 3).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("amethystboots").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Manganese

public final static Block ManganeseOre = new BlockOre(4060).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("manganeseore").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item ManganeseIngot = new ManganeseIngot(6331).setUnlocalizedName("manganeseingot").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Block ManganeseBlock = new ManganeseBlock(4071).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("manganeseblock").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Misc

public final static Block CharcoalCobble = new CharcoalCobble(4074).setHardness(3.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("charcoalcobble").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Fuel

public final static Item SuperCoal = new SuperCoal(6341).setUnlocalizedName("supercoal").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item MegaCoal = new MegaCoal(6342).setUnlocalizedName("megacoal").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item SuperMegaCoal = new SuperMegaCoal(6343).setUnlocalizedName("supermegacoal").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Hammers

public final static Item WoodHammer = new WoodHammer(6344).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammerwood").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item StoneHammer = new StoneHammer(6345).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammerstone").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item IronHammer = new IronHammer(6346).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammeriron").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item GoldHammer = new GoldHammer(6347).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammergold").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item DiamondHammer = new DiamondHammer(6348).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammerdiamond").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldHammer = new EmeraldHammer(6349).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammeremerald").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item AmethystHammer = new AmethystHammer(6350).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("hammeramethyst").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Upgrades

public final static Item UpgradeCore = new UpgradeCore(6455).setUnlocalizedName("core").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item StoneUpgrade = new StoneUpgrade(6456).setUnlocalizedName("stoneupgrade").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item IronUpgrade = new IronUpgrade(6457).setUnlocalizedName("ironupgrade").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item GoldUpgrade = new GoldUpgrade(6458).setUnlocalizedName("goldupgrade").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item DiamondUpgrade = new DiamondUpgrade(6459).setUnlocalizedName("diamondupgrade").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldUpgrade = new EmeraldUpgrade(6460).setUnlocalizedName("emeraldupgrade").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item AmethystUpgrade = new AmethystUpgrade(6461).setUnlocalizedName("amethystupgrade").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

//Bullets

public final static Item IronBullet = new IronBullet(6462).setUnlocalizedName("ammoiron").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item GoldBullet = new GoldBullet(6463).setUnlocalizedName("ammogold").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item DiamondBullet = new DiamondBullet(6464).setUnlocalizedName("ammodiamond").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public final static Item EmeraldBullet = new EmeraldBullet(6465).setUnlocalizedName("ammoemerald").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

public static final Item AmethystBullet = new AmethystBullet(6466).setUnlocalizedName("ammoamethyst").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

///Magic

//Stutters

public final static Item Stutter = new Stutter(6467).setUnlocalizedName("stutter").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item FireStutter = new FireStutter(6468).setUnlocalizedName("stutterfire").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item HealthStutter = new HealthStutter(6469).setUnlocalizedName("stutterhealth").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item PearlStutter = new PearlStutter(6470).setUnlocalizedName("stutterpearl").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Block StutterStone = new StutterStone(4073).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("stutterstone").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item StutterNugget = new StutterNugget(6472).setUnlocalizedName("stutternugget").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Block HealingStone = new HealingStone(4077).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("healingstone").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Block PearlStone = new PearlStone(4075).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("pearlstone").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Block FireStone = new FireStone(4076).setHardness(5.0F).setResistance(10.0F).setUnlocalizedName("firestone").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item MagicStutter = new MagicStutter(6478).setUnlocalizedName("magicstutter").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

//Wands

public final static Item FireWand = new FireWand(6473).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("wandfire").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item HealthWand = new HealthWand(6474).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("wandhealth").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item PearlWand = new PearlWand(6475).setMaxStackSize(1).setUnlocalizedName("wandpearl").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

//Misc

public final static Item MagicUpgrade = new MagicUpgrade(6476).setUnlocalizedName("magicupgrade").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

public final static Item DarkBone = new DarkBone(6471).setUnlocalizedName("darkbone").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

@SidedProxy(clientSide = "mods.DennisMod.client.ClientProxy", serverSide = "mods.DennisMod.common.CommonProxy")

public static CommonProxy Proxy;

@Instance

public static MoGems instance = new MoGems();

private GuiHandler guihandler = new GuiHandler();

private AdvancedGuiHandler advancedguihandler = new AdvancedGuiHandler();

private MagicGuiHandler magicguihandler = new MagicGuiHandler();

public static Block CombinerIdle;

public static Block CombinerLit;

public static Block AdvancedIdle;

public static Block AdvancedLit;

public static Block MagicIdle;

public static Block MagicLit;

@Init

public void load(FMLInitializationEvent event)

{

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityIHBullet.class, "IronBullet", 2, this, 40, 3, true);

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityGHBullet.class, "GoldBullet", 2, this, 40, 3, true);

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityDHBullet.class, "DiamondBullet", 2, this, 40, 3, true);

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityEHBullet.class, "EmeraldBullet", 2, this, 40, 3, true);

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityAHBullet.class, "AmethystBullet", 2, this, 40, 3, true);

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityFireStutter.class, "Fire Stutter", 2, this, 40, 3, true);

GameRegistry.registerWorldGenerator(new ModGenerator());

GameRegistry.registerFuelHandler(new MoGemsFuelHandler());

CombinerIdle = new Combiner(4062, false).setHardness(3.5F).setUnlocalizedName("combineridle").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

CombinerLit = new Combiner(4063, true).setHardness(3.5F).setUnlocalizedName("combinerlit");

AdvancedIdle = new AdvancedCombiner(4065, false).setHardness(5.0F).setUnlocalizedName("advancedidle").setCreativeTab(MoGemsTab);

AdvancedLit = new AdvancedCombiner(4066, true).setHardness(5.0F).setUnlocalizedName("advancedlit");

MagicIdle = new MagicCombiner(4067, false).setHardness(5.0F).setUnlocalizedName("magicidle").setCreativeTab(MagicTab);

MagicLit = new MagicCombiner(4068, true).setHardness(5.0F).setUnlocalizedName("magiclit");

LanguageRegistry.addName(IronBullet, "IH Ammo");

LanguageRegistry.addName(GoldBullet, "GH Ammo");

LanguageRegistry.addName(DiamondBullet, "DH Ammo");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldBullet, "EH Ammo");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystBullet, "AH Ammo");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldSword, "Emerald Sword");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldPickaxe, "Emerald Pickaxe");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldAxe, "Emerald Axe");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldShovel, "Emerald Shovel");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldHoe, "Emerald Hoe");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldHelm, "Emerald Helmet");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldChest, "Emerald Chestplate");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldLegs, "Emerald Leggings");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldBoots, "Emerald Boots");

LanguageRegistry.addName(Amethyst, "Amethyst");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystSword, "Amethyst Sword");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystPickaxe, "Amethyst Pickaxe");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystAxe, "Amethyst Axe");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystShovel, "Amethyst Shovel");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystHoe, "Amethyst Hoe");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystBlock, "Amethyst Block");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystHelm, "Amethyst Helmet");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystChest, "Amethyst Chestplate");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystLegs, "Amethyst Leggings");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystBoots, "Amethyst Boots");

LanguageRegistry.addName(ManganeseOre, "Manganese Ore");

LanguageRegistry.addName(ManganeseIngot, "Manganese Ingot");

LanguageRegistry.addName(ManganeseBlock, "Manganese Block");

LanguageRegistry.addName(CombinerIdle,"Combiner");

LanguageRegistry.addName(CombinerLit, "Combiner Lit");

LanguageRegistry.addName(CharcoalCobble, "Charchoal Engraved Cobblestone");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AdvancedIdle, "Advanced Combiner");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AdvancedLit, "Advanced Combiner Lit");

LanguageRegistry.addName(SuperCoal, "Super Coal");

LanguageRegistry.addName(MegaCoal, "Mega Coal");

LanguageRegistry.addName(SuperMegaCoal, "Super Mega Coal");

LanguageRegistry.addName(WoodHammer, "Wooden Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(StoneHammer, "Stone Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(IronHammer, "Iron Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(GoldHammer, "Golden Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(DiamondHammer, "Diamond Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldHammer, "Emerald Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystHammer, "Amethyst Hammer");

LanguageRegistry.addName(UpgradeCore, "Upgrade Core");

LanguageRegistry.addName(StoneUpgrade, "Stone Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(IronUpgrade, "Iron Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(GoldUpgrade, "Golden Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(DiamondUpgrade, "Diamond Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(EmeraldUpgrade, "Emerald Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(AmethystUpgrade, "Amethyst Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(Stutter, "Stutter");

LanguageRegistry.addName(StutterNugget, "Stutter Nugget");

LanguageRegistry.addName(FireStutter, "Fire Stutter");

LanguageRegistry.addName(HealthStutter, "Health Stutter");

LanguageRegistry.addName(PearlStutter, "Pearl Stutter");

LanguageRegistry.addName(DarkBone, "Dark Bone");

LanguageRegistry.addName(FireWand, "Fireball Wand");

LanguageRegistry.addName(PearlWand, "Teleport Wand");

LanguageRegistry.addName(HealthWand, "Health Wand");

LanguageRegistry.addName(MagicUpgrade, "Magical Upgrade");

LanguageRegistry.addName(MagicIdle, "Magical Combiner");

LanguageRegistry.addName(MagicLit, "Magical Combiner Lit");

LanguageRegistry.addName(StutterStone, "Stutter Block");

LanguageRegistry.addName(HealingStone, "Healing Stone");

LanguageRegistry.addName(FireStone, "Fire Stone");

LanguageRegistry.addName(PearlStone, "Pearl Stone");

LanguageRegistry.addName(MagicStutter, "Magical Stutter");

LanguageRegistry.instance().addStringLocalization("itemGroup.MoGemsTab", "en_US", "Nieue's Combiners");

LanguageRegistry.instance().addStringLocalization("itemGroup.MagicTab", "en_US", "Magical Combiners");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(AmethystBlock, "Amethyst.AmethystBlock");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(ManganeseOre, "Manganese.ManganeseOre");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(ManganeseBlock, "Manganese.ManganeseBlock");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(CombinerIdle, "Combiner.CombinerIdle");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(CombinerLit, "Combiner.CombinerLit");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(CharcoalCobble, "Charcoal.CharcoalCobble");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(AdvancedIdle, "Combiner.AdvancedIdle");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(AdvancedLit, "Combiner.AdvancedLit");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(MagicIdle, "Combiner.MagicIdle");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(MagicLit, "Combiner.MagicLit");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(StutterStone, "Stutter.StutterStone");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(HealingStone, "Stutter.HealingStone");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(PearlStone, "Stutter.PearlStone");

GameRegistry.registerBlock(FireStone, "Stutter.FireStone");

GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityCombiner.class, "TileEntityCombiner");

GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityAdvanced.class, "TileEntityAdvanced");

GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityMagic.class, "TileEntityMagic");

NetworkRegistry.instance().registerGuiHandler(this, guihandler);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(ManganeseOre, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(AmethystBlock, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(ManganeseBlock, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(CombinerIdle, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(CombinerLit, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(CharcoalCobble, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(AdvancedIdle, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(AdvancedLit, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(MagicIdle, "pickaxe", 2);

MinecraftForge.setBlockHarvestLevel(MagicLit, "pickaxe", 2);

ItemStack ema = new ItemStack(Item.emerald);

ItemStack stick = new ItemStack(Item.stick);

ItemStack quartz = new ItemStack(Item.netherQuartz);

ItemStack ame = new ItemStack(Amethyst);

ItemStack cha = new ItemStack(Item.coal, 1, 1);

ItemStack man = new ItemStack(ManganeseIngot);

ItemStack fur = new ItemStack(Block.furnaceIdle);

ItemStack bmn = new ItemStack(ManganeseBlock);

ItemStack chc = new ItemStack(CharcoalCobble);

ItemStack com = new ItemStack(CombinerIdle);

ItemStack irn = new ItemStack(Item.ingotIron);

ItemStack wdn = new ItemStack(Block.planks);

ItemStack gld = new ItemStack(Item.ingotGold);

ItemStack dmn = new ItemStack(Item.diamond);

ItemStack cbl = new ItemStack(Block.cobblestone);

ItemStack lap = new ItemStack(Block.blockLapis);

ItemStack net = new ItemStack(Item.netherStar);

ItemStack red = new ItemStack(Item.redstone);

ItemStack nug = new ItemStack(StutterNugget);

ItemStack dab = new ItemStack(DarkBone);

ItemStack fst = new ItemStack(FireStutter);

ItemStack pst = new ItemStack(PearlStutter);

ItemStack hst = new ItemStack(HealthStutter);

ItemStack stu = new ItemStack(Stutter);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldSword), "e", "e", "s",

's', stick, 'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldPickaxe), "eee", " s ", " s ",

's', stick, 'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldAxe), "ee ", "es ", " s ",

's', stick, 'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldShovel), " e ", " s ", " s ",

's', stick, 'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldHoe), "ee ", " s ", " s ",

's', stick, 'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (Amethyst), "qeq", "eqe", "qeq",

'q', quartz, 'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystSword), "a", "a", "s",

'a', ame, 's', stick);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystPickaxe), "aaa", " s ", " s ",

'a', ame, 's', stick);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystAxe), "aa ", "as ", " s ",

'a', ame, 's', stick);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystShovel)," a ", " s ", " s ",

'a', ame, 's', stick);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystHoe), "aa ", " s ", " s ",

'a', ame, 's', stick);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystBlock), "aaa", "aaa", "aaa",

'a', ame);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldHelm), "eee", "e e", "  ",

'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldHelm), "  ", "eee", "e e",

'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldChest), "e e", "eee", "eee",

'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldLegs), "eee", "e e", "e e",

'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldBoots), "e e", "e e", "  ",

'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldBoots), "  ", "e e", "e e",

'e', ema);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (ManganeseBlock), "iii", "iii", "iii",

'i', man);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (CombinerIdle), " b ", "bfb", " b ",

'f', fur, 'b', bmn);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AdvancedIdle), " c ", "cmc", " c ",

'c', chc, 'm', com);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (UpgradeCore), " l ", "lnl", " l ",

'l', lap, 'n', net);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (WoodHammer), "www", "wsw", " s ",

'w', wdn, 's', stick);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystHelm), "aaa", "a a", "  ",

'a', ame);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystHelm), "  ", "aaa", "a a",

'a', ame);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystChest), "a a", "aaa", "aaa",

'a', ame); 

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystLegs), "aaa", "a a", "a a",

'a', ame);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystBoots), "a a", "a a", "  ",

'a', ame);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystBoots), "  ", "a a", "a a",

'a', ame);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (IronBullet, 4), "  r", "iir", "  r",

'i', irn, 'r', red);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (GoldBullet, 4), "  r", "ggr", "  r",

'g', gld, 'r', red);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (DiamondBullet, 4), "  r", "ddr", "  r",

'd', dmn, 'r', red);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (EmeraldBullet, 4), "  r", "eer", "  r",

'e', ema, 'r', red);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (AmethystBullet, 4), "  r", "aar", "  r",

'a', ame, 'r', red);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (FireWand), "  f", " b ", "n  ",

'f', fst, 'b', dab, 'n', nug);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (HealthWand), "  h", " b ", "n  ",

'h', hst, 'b', dab, 'n', nug);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (PearlWand), "  p", " b ", "n  ",

'p', pst, 'b', dab, 'n', nug);

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack (StutterStone), "sss", "sss", "sss",

's', stu);

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(Amethyst, 9), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(AmethystBlock)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack (ManganeseIngot, 9), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(ManganeseBlock)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(StoneUpgrade), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(Block.cobblestone), new ItemStack(UpgradeCore)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(IronUpgrade), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(Item.ingotIron), new ItemStack(StoneUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(GoldUpgrade), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(Item.ingotGold), new ItemStack(IronUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(DiamondUpgrade), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(Item.diamond), new ItemStack(GoldUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(EmeraldUpgrade), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(Item.emerald), new ItemStack(DiamondUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(AmethystUpgrade), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(Amethyst), new ItemStack(EmeraldUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(StoneHammer), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(WoodHammer), new ItemStack(StoneUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(IronHammer), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(StoneHammer), new ItemStack(IronUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(GoldHammer), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(IronHammer), new ItemStack(GoldUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(DiamondHammer), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(GoldHammer), new ItemStack(DiamondUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(EmeraldHammer), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(DiamondHammer), new ItemStack(EmeraldUpgrade)

});

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(AmethystHammer), new Object[]{

new ItemStack(EmeraldHammer), new ItemStack(AmethystUpgrade)

});

{;

FurnaceRecipes.smelting().addSmelting(ManganeseOre.blockID, 0, new ItemStack(ManganeseIngot), 0.1F);

}

{;

FurnaceRecipes.smelting().addSmelting(Stutter.itemID, 0, new ItemStack(StutterNugget), 0.1F);

}

}}

And the ore/tool class can be found above