1.16.1 Not Enough Dats Avaliable. Help!

diedcute

Hi there. Im having a issue where I try to load my survival modded world, and it eventually freezes up to where I have to force quit it. Im not sure what to do to fix it since deleting the entire config folder does NOT help.

Heres the Minecraft Log

https://pastebin.com/Arkage95

Can anybody help me out, or is the debug log needed? I tried posting it to multiple websites but its too big lol. 

18 minutes ago, sciwhiz12 said:

What seems to be the issue now? Your log file shows a lot of model loading errors (probably due to one of your mods, but I can't figure it out), but it does not seem to have any crashing errors.

The problem is when I attempt to load the survival world im playing (other worlds load fine.) It freezes up and gives me the data error in the Minecraft log. It doesnt actually officially crash, but Ive left it not responding for 2 hours before and it never loaded, making me have to force quit it.

6 minutes ago, sciwhiz12 said:

If the data error you're referring to is the `ParsingException`, then you still have corrupt configs in the world. Backup, then delete the "serverconfigs" folder inside the world causing the issue.

As I mentioned in my first post, deleting the config file entirely didnt work for me. Please note this is a single player world, unless theres a server config file I hadn’t known about or where its located. I had only deleted the file named “config”

What file named "config"? Where was this file before you deleted it?

Also, there's two places where configs are stored: the ".minecraft/configs" stores the client and common configs, while the "serverconfigs" folder within each world stores the server-specific (in this case, world-specific) configs: ".minecraft/saves/<Name of World here>/serverconfigs". Please backup, then delete the second folder. (Yes, the folders still exist in single-player worlds.)

And please post an updated and complete debug.log. I cannot see the mentioned ParsingException in any of the logs you've shown, which leaves me to believe that you are posting incomplete logs.

8 minutes ago, sciwhiz12 said:

What file named "config"? Where was this file before you deleted it?

Also, there's two places where configs are stored: the ".minecraft/configs" stores the client and common configs, while the "serverconfigs" folder within each world stores the server-specific (in this case, world-specific) configs: ".minecraft/saves/<Name of World here>/serverconfigs". Please backup, then delete the second folder. (Yes, the folders still exist in single-player worlds.)

And please post an updated and complete debug.log. I cannot see the mentioned ParsingException in any of the logs you've shown, which leaves me to believe that you are posting incomplete logs.

I just now deleted the serverconfig files, and Im currently able to join again. :) Thanks! I feel super dumb.