Quick Question

illusi0n555

i wanna do a quick update on this mod that was for 1.2.5 the author has abandoned it and threw the source out for people to use.

but he used modloader instead of forge. i have both modloader and forge folders for editing. i open it in forge and i already know BOOM errors galore lol but i open it with modloader and also get tons of errors.... things that i dont understand like for instants in the main class

it says somthing like mod_the mod extends pb    << the pb is the error and i dont understand letters with mod loader like pb,bO, and other such letters that appear all over in the mod

No, there is no simple way to do it.

Especially if its a ModLoader mod and that old the best choice you have is to re-write it.

If you're not up to the task you'll have to find someone who is.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

the mod is in the process of being updated by noxtrix or whatever his name is.... but hes adding a bunch of other stuff that i dont really know if i like.... like putting cameras on mobs to see what there doing at night

do u still want the source?

Sure. I'd be glad to help.

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Co-author of Pentachoron Labs' SBFP Tech.

heres the source if u scroll down its for minecraft 1.5_01

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/201827-v13-01-cctv-block-v01-mlv5/page__st__420

he links the source and the mod

Good gracious! 1.5_01... that's about when I started playing Minecraft. I thought you said 1.2.5... Still, it can be done. Actually, it's easier. But it'll be a hard task for you to update...

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Good gracious! 1.5_01... that's about when I started playing Minecraft. I thought you said 1.2.5... Still, it can be done. Actually, it's easier. But it'll be a hard task for you to update...

And before me, though not by much. (*cough* also I think you meant 1.0.5_01)

I can't find my original registration date, but it's around Alpha v1.1.2_01, which is the earliest reference I have to my having played, only two weeks later.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

And before me, though not by much. (*cough* also I think you meant 1.0.5_01)

I can't find my original registration date, but it's around Alpha v1.1.2_01, which is the earliest reference I have to my having played, only two weeks later.

No, I mean beta 1.5_01, which is what that mod is written for. I first started somewhere around Beta 1.6.

(lol,hipster)

BEWARE OF GOD

---

This is gonna be quite a project for OP.

even after importing things and doing simple fixes their are still 149 errors.

Legend of Zelda Mod[updated September 20th to 3.1.1]

Extra Achievements(Minecraft 1.8!)[updated April 3rd to 2.3.0]

Fancy Cheeses[updated May 8th to 0.5.0]

No, I mean beta 1.5_01, which is what that mod is written for. I first started somewhere around Beta 1.6.

I'd gone looking.  And...I missed that version (apparently I skimmed the quicklinks which only went back to 1.7, so I'd moved on down to Alpha).

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.