Problem during modpack construction (MC 1.5.2)

zortag

i'm creating a modpack for a private server but i have an annoying issue

obviously during the creation of a modpack some mods will be added and some removed.

with added mods i have notrouble, but if i remove a mod and i load a previous savegame forge advise me about mod items missed (even if that items are not used in the savegame), and it is ok. the issue is after i select "continue", i keep playing and when i save and exit the game it are not saved, it not be corrupted, simply stay at the point it was before removing mods and everytime i load the savegame forge ask if continue or not because the modpack miss some mods. that not happened in 1.4.7, i don't know if happens in 1.5.1 (never worked on it)

This is intended, click yes to continue.

This is to prevent you from completely fucking up your world by loading it with removed mods unintentionally.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

ok but the savegame is still fucked up, because it will not be updated, maybe you can add a button like "remove missing block and continue".

i assume if i click yes the savegame will be updated and missing mod "forgot", but if i click yes and continue to play all i do from this moment will be missed and i'll stuck at the savepoint, pretty like the savegame becomes read-only

after checking better the console log i found those lines at the save point

2013-07-06 20:15:45 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

2013-07-06 20:15:45 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] The save is being accessed from another location, aborting

and it happen everytime i remove a mod in every savegame, i need to start a new game, and the old one is locked since the modpack are restored like it was in the savegame.

i can press yes many time i want but forge still continue to warn me and asking what to do and not save with that error

No, if you load a mod save and click the yes button then you're taking responsibility for whatever the fuck happens to the same.

As for that error, it would make it seem that you have two versions of minecraft trying to load the same world.

If thats not the case then some other program on your computer is doing it. Try restarting.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

i checked and checked again. the error appear when i take off a mod and try to open an old savegame, like i said before. is that error which lock the save. i'm absolutely sure nothing else the running minecraft access the savegame. in fact forge ask me "yes or not" everytime i load the savegame.

one more hint: i use multimc, not tested in "vanilla" folder

It's supposed to.

It means that a mod used in this world has been removed, blocks may be missing.

If you don't mind hit yes.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.