Mystery Crash on Launch. Help please?

SgtChuckle

Hey,

So I just went through and did a big update of Forge to 3.3.8 and all of my Forge mods too. I installed ML (Risu), Forge, CCC, NEI, and Mystcraft into my jar, and a huge host of stuff into my mods folder (see in my FML.log if you want the list of them all). I crashed, but then I tried loading the game up without my mods folder mods to see if it was some sort of ID issue or what. The game worked and loaded fine. Then I tried it with the mods folder mods again. It crashed. This time, I got the FML.log. It appears that the crash has something to do with (or was caused by) FML, but I've never seen a crash like that before. Could I get some help?

EDIT: Just thought a little bit, and remembered that I have both EE and Forestry installed, but I haven't deleted the Forestry API folder from EE yet. That may be the source of the problem.

ForgeModLoader-0.log

Don't install ML, at all, ever.

As for Mystcraft, does it edit ModLoader.class?

THe error you're giving me doesnt show it being part of FML thats the issue, so I haver to conclude its one of those two.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Ah, my bad, I remember hearing somewhere that while you didn't need ML now that FML exists, you would be OK if you had both installed. So FML fills all ML functionality and can function as ML even for mods that aren't Forge?

Also, Mystcraft doesn't modify Modloader.class. However, I only have 0.8.6 so in 0.9 it might.

Thanks for the help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • How can I add drops when killing an entity? Now there are no drops. How can I add an @override to change the attack speed to 1.6 and show "when in main hand...attack damage,...attack speed"? also, how can I make the item enchantable? 
    • Ok. Thanks. by the way, will this crash in any circumstances? public boolean onLeftClickEntity(ItemStack stack, Player player, Entity entity) { if (entity instanceof LivingEntity){ LivingEntity victim = (LivingEntity) entity; if(!victim.isDeadOrDying() && victim.getHealth()>0){ victim.setHealth(0); return true; } } return false; }  
    • You shouldn't be extracting the mod .jar, just place it in your mods folder.
    • so basically another rundown of my probelm. Im the admin of a 1.20.1 modded server. Were using forge 47.2.0 but tested this issue in other forge versions too on sevrer and client side. so the forge version isnt the issue. The bug happens in following instances. Were using the attacks of the jujutsucraft mod by orca normally. And for everyone that stands there nothing changes. But everyone who wasnt in the chunks before or who relogins again those chunks will appear invisible for the most part. I tried fixing this be removing and adding following mods in many combinations. Embeddium, canary, memoryleakfix, ai improvements, Krypton reforges, better chunkloading, radium reforged, embeddium plus, farsight, betterchunkloading, oculus I tested most of these mods alone and in differents combinations with each other and without the mods. What i noticed is zhat when i removed  . most invisible chunks will return or semi return. and only ine or two chunks stay invisible. I rechanged those mids mostly on the cöient side but also some in the serveside. Ir most likely isnt an issue with another non performance mod since i noticed this thing with embeddium. Ans also the problem wasnt there im the beginning of the server. Granted since then we updated some of the mods that add content and their lib mod. But i went to every big mods discord and community that we have and i didnt find someone else havinf that chunk problem. Heres the link to a video of the Problem. https://streamable.com/9v1if2     heres the link to the modlist: https://ibb.co/myF8dtX     Pleaee im foghting for months with this problem. All the performance mods kn the modlist are for sure not the issue i tested without all of them.
    • It looks like you're only setting the health if the thing you are hitting is a player.  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.