Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Awesome_Spider

Forge Modder
  • Posts

    892
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Awesome_Spider

  1. Oh, I forgot, do you have a block for your tile entity? The only way I know to spawn a tile entity is with a block that extends BlockContainer. In your tile entity, you would want to make it tickable, and in your update method scan the world for the right blocks. When your TileEntity finds the blocks, what would you want to happen? A texture change or something?
  2. Oh and btw, we wouldn't give you the code if you did want it. That's not the purpose of this forum. I will try to help you through it.
  3. Well, start by creating a TileEntity and the blocks you'd want in your structure.
  4. When I click on the dependencies task in IntelliJ it finds my library (it says successful in the log below), it just doesn't appear in my External Libraries in IntelliJ. Is there something else I should be doing to get it to be usable?
  5. I think it is the repository one, I used this as a reference. http://stackoverflow.com/a/29261502/2403251 I downloaded Maven from here. https://maven.apache.org/install.html Is that the wrong one? There is only one download that I can see.
  6. Yes, I'm using gradle in my mod, but I'm using maven for my repo, is that wrong?
  7. If by that you mean running the command mvn install:install-file with the arguments Dfile, DgroupId, etc then yes I have. Sorry, I just started using maven repos today.
  8. I've tried creating a maven repository on my computer and referencing it using this code in my build.gradle: repositories { maven { name = "OwlCore Repository" url = "file://C:\\Maven\\Repository" } } ... dependencies { compile "wiseowl5.owlcore:owlcore:1.11-1.0.0:deobf" } Then I ran the gradle task dependencies (wasn't sure what else to run) and refreshed gradle. My library isn't appearing however, I'm probably doing this WAY wrong, but I couldn't find very much resources on this topic.
  9. I'm trying to make a custom library for my mods to share code from. It seemed so simple but now I'm getting frustrated. How might I go about doing this? I was trying to edit my build.gradle file to add a dependency, only to be frustrated that it wasn't working.
  10. I think this is the right place to post this, if it goes in Modder support you are welcome to move it there. I was experimenting with Gradle in an attempt a CoreMod (a library essentially) I made a dependency so I can reference some of its classes in my mod's code. So far I've had no luck with finding how to do this. Would I do this with my build.gradle somehow?
  11. I have relatives in Southern California.
  12. Apparently they are trying to point us towards a website called xtu843. I haven't clicked on it, but when I search it on google is seems other forums have been targeted too. Just something interesting I've noticed. Btw keep up the good work on the forum software!
  13. I guess so. Now that I think of it, I don't think I had to do that either.
  14. Just where you extracted forge. Like where your build.gradle, src/main folder, etc are.
  15. For some reason I was running it on client side. It's working now. Thanks
  16. Have you found Edit Configurations? If so the setting you want is between Environment Variables an use alternative JRE. There is a dropdown menu that might say something like <no module>. Change that to your main directory.
  17. Sorry about that. I forgot I had edited my program arguments to use my minecraft account. Edit: I hadn't circled where it is, I've updated it again.
  18. Oh. I understand now. You are having trouble finding the Use Classpath Of Module? If so, here's a picture: http://prnt.sc/e804e4 Edit: Sorry, I had to edit that picture real quick. It revealed confidential info.
  19. I think I did because I didn't want it to accept power from the bottom or top. Not sure why I would have done that. I've looked at that. It is passed to updateProgressBar which calls setField which has this check: if(id == 2) { if(value > 0){ energyStorage.receiveEnergy(value, false); } else { energyStorage.extractEnergy(Math.abs(value), false); } markDirty(); } Is this a wrong way of doing it?
  20. I switched from the RF API to Forges power system recently, that's not a problem anymore. But I was optimizing/fixing errors in my code and I broke it again. I was trying to make a block that grabs power from generator blocks and it worked partially before trying to fix it. Before, in the gui it showed the power rising, but then it stopped gathering power before it was full. After changing the code the power does not rise at all visually. The following are the classes I changed: TileEntity: http://pastebin.com/RnXveEb8 Container: http://pastebin.com/kkpie1AP MessageHandler: http://pastebin.com/Q7sctG4C Messge: http://pastebin.com/JYTnj5QP If you need anything else let me know.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.