Error de inicio de servidor

Hogares102

Hola buenas noches, dias o tardes, tengo el siguiente error, no puedo iniciar el servidor usando forge y me salta el siguiente error: Error: no se ha encontrado o cargado la clase principal @user_jvm_args.txt he intentado de todo, instalar todas las versiones cercanas a la 1.17 de java, reinstalar java 8, todo lo que ha salido en internet y nada, no lo he logrado arrancar. alguna solución. les agradecería muchísimo.

Hello good night, day or afternoon, I have the following error, I can not start the server using forge and I get the following error: Error: the main class @user_jvm_args.txt has not been found or loaded I have tried everything, install all the versions close to 17 of java, reinstall java 8, everything that has come out on the internet and nothing, it has not been able to start. any solution. I would really appreciate it.

On that command line type

where java

or

java -version

it will likely say it is using the java 8 version

If that is true you will need to change the .bat script to tell it to use the java 17 version.

Replace where it says java with "c:\path\to\java17\java.exe" where the path\to\java17 is the folder where you have java 17 installed.

The quotation marks are important if the path includes spaces.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

Correct, there is only java at the start of the line.

As I said above, replace where it says java with the full path to the java.exe in your java 17 installation.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

If c:\java\bin\java.exe is your java 17

Boilerplate:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/7/2023 at 2:34 PM, Lanberri said:

Buenas @Hogares102!

Al final como lo canseguiste? he intentado seguir la explicacion del hilo pero o soy corto o no me funciona....

Install Java 17 and Java 8, put on the line where it says "Java" and replace the rest with "C:\Java\bin\java.exe" as is. Do it in both run files.