[] dual door how to ignore or avoid triggering updateShape() when changing the state of open/close attribute

perromercenary00

good days im redoing mi horizontal door using as base DoorBlock class and im trying to make the door to close both sides at same time 

https://i.postimg.cc/FKtZS9dr/door-Update.gif[/img]
door-Update.gif

and i have troubles whit it  
i cannot manage to make the complementary side to close open whit the door 
i put some system.outs to see what of the code was actually runing and when right click the door
the "public void setOpen()" gets trigered it founds the door and the companion door then change the value of block attribute open
and updateShape() method gets trigered two times setting back the state of the companion door soo it close back the companion door

[12:05:33] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [baseMmod.block.base_door:setOpen:149]:  setOpen(true)basemmod:puerta_mesh
[12:05:33] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [baseMmod.block.base_door:updateShape:238]:  updateShape (left) basemmod:puerta_mesh
[12:05:33] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [baseMmod.block.base_door:updateShape:238]:  updateShape (right) basemmod:puerta_mesh

[12:05:34] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [baseMmod.block.base_door:setOpen:149]:  setOpen(false)basemmod:puerta_mesh
[12:05:34] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [baseMmod.block.base_door:updateShape:238]:  updateShape (right) basemmod:puerta_mesh
[12:05:34] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [baseMmod.block.base_door:updateShape:238]:  updateShape (left) basemmod:puerta_mesh

i see the minecraft code it writes the block states back to world using 
level.setBlock(companion_pos, companion_blkstate, 10);
i dont know what the int in the 3 attribute means but seems to do nothing here
in 1.12  zero breaks the block and drops   one does something  i dont remenber  and two breaks the block witout droping nuthing 

¿ soo is there a equivalent of  level.setBlock(BlockPos, BlockState, "just apply but Dont trigger Block internal methods") ?

//#################################################################################################

the second thing is to make the door compatible whit villagers
in 1.12 just extending DoorBlock  and overrriding setOpen() was enought for villagers to acknowledge the door and interact opening close it in

but here they seem to see the door walk to it but then they are incapable of opening the door 

puertaaldeanos.gif

i dotn even know what to ask for 
is some subclass in another place or a thing you have to suscribe to some bus soo the door soo villagers can use this custome made doors ?

Thanks for your attention 

Here's an old forge class which used to hold the values for the flags in Block updates.

WARNING: This class was removed so some the values may be out-of-date? You will need to check the actual minecraft code if it doesn't do what it says there.

https://github.com/Wyn-Price/MinecraftForge/blob/4f3b02c2df17119538c5cd91a8eb8302cf187454/src/main/java/net/minecraftforge/common/util/Constants.java

I would guess the Villager's ignoring the change is due to the BLOCK_UPDATE bit not being set? Since this is commented as "updates all pathfinders".

I can't comment on the double doors updates. I have never looked at the code.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

47 minutes ago, warjort said:

Here's an old forge class which used to hold the values for the flags in Block updates.

WARNING: This class was removed so some the values may be out-of-date? You will need to check the actual minecraft code if it doesn't do what it says there.

they're not. the reason why the class was removed is there are the vanilla constas which should be used instead

the replacements are Block.UPDATE_CLIENTS or Block.UPDATE_ALL