None of my curseforge mods are working and i feel like im losing my mind

This has been an issue for me for about two weeks now and I feel like im losing my mind. All of my modpacks/mods downloaded through curseforge and launched through them all crash with an error code 1. Ive already done the normal troubleshooting including; updating my drivers, updating Java and making sure the version i have selected in the forge app is correct, repairing both my forge profile and the modpack profile, double checking that i have all the required mods to support the mod pack as listed in their descriptions, and even reading through the crash reports to see if there was anything i could understand from it.

To add on to this, these mods and modpacks arent my creation like i like to go through the app and browse for packs specifically so i cant mess up on the instillation somehow like i do with my stardew valley mods sometimes.

This is the crash report specifically for the official mod pack Minecolonies through curseforge https://paste.ee/p/8IHHp

please help i just want to play my goofy block game again T_T

2 hours ago, TileEntity said:

It is an AMD/ATI driver issue

Did you get the latest drivers from their website? Do not update via system

I use the GeForce Experience app to update all my drivers but ive never had this issue with their updates before, what site would you recommend by chance?