Out of bounds exception.

MgARBITER

You have an invalid Item ID in your computercraft config. Item IDs must be below 32000.

That's just it. I dont. This is what i have...

item {

# The Item ID for Coloured Floppy Disks

I:diskExpandedItemID=31945

# The Item ID for Floppy Disks

I:diskItemID=31944

# The Item ID for Printouts

I:printoutItemID=31947

# The Item ID for Treasure Disks

I:treasureDiskItemID=31946

}

Is it just too close?

Edit: Also it's the same story for the other mods it says has an out of bounds exception. Ids in configs are below 32000. It's like forge or the mods will not read my configs. Also, i used NEI to dump free ids/All ids to use and it wont even give me ids below 32000....so i know i didn't use them.

31944+256=32200

What???? Thats a thing...wow.. i feel dumb....ive never had that problem. Ill change them to well below that then i suppose then give it a shot. Thank you :D

Item IDs are shifted by 255 to avoid conflicts with (originally) vanilla blocks.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Tinkers Construct will not play nice with Gregtech. Some versions of it crash your server or simply fail to work.

Talk to the mod makers of both mods (I think bukkit plugin will also be a problem) and see why you need them together.