Errors With Multiple Mods

Tremblur

So I've read the EAQ multiple times, I scanned it so much trying to figure out the problem and even attempted to do some of the things it listed but none of it helped. I didn't extract the jar and all of that, so I know that's not the problem. It also doesn't say forge at the top, but I'm not sure what else to do. I've tried just a single mod at a time to see what would happen. I apologize if there was an answer and I overlooked it. I literally read everything about 10 times over and over.

I'm trying to run a server using forge and it works perfectly when I don't have any mods on it. I've only tried 2 mods so far and stopped because it's quite irritating. It's Twilight Forest and Natura, I've tried them both individually also, but I'll only post the error logs when I ran them seperately. I'm also running Windows 7, I've tried googling multiple issues, videos for tutorials and all of that and have found no problem so my last resort is this. I got 1.7.2 forge and downloaded the server, then the 2 mods I wanted to try.

Here's Natura: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/794615a2441f8532558e

Here's Twilight Forest: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/45833d99720b759811ff

Again, sorry if there is a solution to this already, I've been trying to find an answer to this for hours and messing with the EAQ by itself for probably almost an hour so I'm forced to do this. If there's anything else I need to put, please tell me and thanks in advance!

Let me guess you're going through some site like minecraft9.com or other bull crap, Those are not real sites. Make sure you get the mods ONLY from there official source, typically here, or the Minecraft Forums. Random 'Mod collection' sites are lieing to you.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I have a new question, and will keep it in here. If I've came across a mod that is client side only, how would I be able to find out which mod it is by looking in the error report that the server gives? I looked it up and it's saying the error with the clientside so I'm thinking from the EAQ it's that.. I'd just like to know if I can find out without having to find all the pages I got my mods on.

It's weird though, the server runs perfectly until somebody joins, then it crashes.

I also haven't changed any mods, and it was working for about 2-3 days, then all of a sudden it crashed. Now as soon as I join, it takes about 2 minutes then crashes again, not even letting me get on now.

You'll not get much help without posting complete crash report. People here may have some good hunches, but their aren't clairvoyant.

at biomesoplenty.common.entities.EntityGlob.func_70601_bi(EntityGlob.java:305)

at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.doCustomSpawning(CustomSpawner.java:362)

at drzhark.customspawner.handlers.SpawnTickHandler.worldTick(SpawnTickHandler.java:36)

Either BoP or Custom Spawner is at fault.  Report it to them.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.