(FIXED!)Is there certain system requirements for forge?

chaos_viper15

For the most part, I have not been able to reproduce any significant resource increases when using forge vs vanilla MC.

Some people report it does, but its far more likely that the mods are the ones eating up things then forge itself.

Still would be willing to look at proficing data if anyone has any.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

This is only when forge is installed. I hit the W for a second and I move around 5 feet, that kinda lag when I walk I lag consistently. My frame rates don't drop of what I can tell by looking at them while I play but I do lag the same way. I get input lag. Without forge installed I always have basic ones which are as follow: (with modloader) Rei's minimap, auto switch, timber, too many items, and optifine. I use as the same as follow: (with forge universal) dynamic lights, rei's minimap, auto switch, timber, too many items and optifine.

I hope that was more specific. Sorry for last time that was quite "unexplained".

Still not helpful. Optifine has input smoothing- is it possible that's the problem. Anyway you're the only person reporting input lag will forge. Also you do give the world some time to load? Finally, how much vanilla 1.3 have you played with NO mods? Its quite different from 1.2 single player...

Well I'm not big on what the lag is exact I just no when I use forge I get delay action and a total different movement when using a certain key.

Vanilla 1.3 I played when it go released for a while until all the mods I use were updated I started using forge on this version only cause of dynamic lights and optifine isn't the problem, I just tried without it and the same happens and yes I give the world time to generate but without forge its generated in about 5 seconds flat. It seems like I'm the only one who is having lag issues with forge.

*EDIT* Problem fixed what it is is dynamic lights, it's making my game lag I have just put 21 mods in magic launcher with forge without dynamic lights and generates the world in 5 seconds all around me even the monsters appear perfectly with forge 241 and 243 that was just released. So it's dynamic lights which is to bad cause I would like to have that mod but not that big of a lose. Thank you for all your help anyway i appreciate it. Keep up the great work on forge though it is quite the amazing capability mod! ^_^