• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• The orElse line isn't the one I'm using to set the capability, it's the .ifPresent(IModCap::set)   Ah ok. So when I call the AttachCapabilitiesEvent in the ModCapStorage class, should it automatically give any entity that spawns the default capability? If so, then I guess it's not registered correctly. If not, how would I attach it on spawn? With the EntityJoinWorldEvent?
    • Ahh it's a Shader. I'm familiar with the terrain-warping ones, made one a long time ago for bedrock. The closest thing I can think of that physically alters blocks is the No Cubes mod, but that's a static change to the terrain, not a constantly-updating one that occurs with shaders when it's a certain radius from the player. Perhaps you can adapt that type of code to work in an event that constantly detects the radius, to mirror the hitboxes with your rendering. Although that would most likely be very laggy. Again hopefully someone else can give input, but asm might be your best bet. 
    • Please provide debug.log, this can only happen with coremods and debug.log will show them loading
    • Hey @diesieben07 thanks so much for answering! I removed Vampirism, but i'm still getting the same error. I'll include the crash report info here again, but could you tell me what part let you know it was vampirism? If not I understand though, thank you so much again!   ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Uh... Did I do that? Time: 10/22/20 9:29 PM Description: Initializing game java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.util.registry.Registry     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.lambda$static$3(ItemStack.java:77) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack$$Lambda$1586/1194385648.apply(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder.create(RecordCodecBuilder.java:72) ~[datafixerupper-3.0.25.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<clinit>(ItemStack.java:76) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.HotbarSnapshot.<init>(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.settings.CreativeSettings.<init>(SourceFile:30) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:395) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.1-32.0.108.jar:32.0] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$431/253027775.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.1-32.0.108.jar:32.0] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-6.1.1.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.lambda$static$3(ItemStack.java:77)     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack$$Lambda$1586/1194385648.apply(Unknown Source)     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder.create(RecordCodecBuilder.java:72)     at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<clinit>(ItemStack.java:76)     at net.minecraft.client.settings.HotbarSnapshot.<init>(SourceFile:13)     at net.minecraft.client.settings.CreativeSettings.<init>(SourceFile:30)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:395) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$431/253027775.call(Unknown Source)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.1     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 1166622544 bytes (1112 MB) / 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)     CPUs: 8     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Launched Version: 1.16.1-forge-32.0.108     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: NO CONTEXT     GL Caps:     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     CPU: <unknown>  
    • Yes, I can see the change graphically but there bounding box does not follow it. In the vertex shade I have some super efficient code that warps the shape of the terrain but thats only on the gpu. I have no code currently doing the physics aspect as I want to have a method that does not use asm, so I ask for help for ways to do it without asm as I am out of ideas. I am going to implement the asm method but I really want a better method of doing it.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)