I wanna override Cauldron and add TE but piston won't push TE. thoughts?

trollworkout

Can I use capability or another system instead of TE?

Or just avoid it altogether and make my own Cauldron block?

One idea was to make a TE block move itself

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

Can I use capability or another system instead of TE?

Or just avoid it altogether and make my own Cauldron block?

TEs cant be pushed by pistons there is a way around this you could override the piston using the substitution system, but i am not sure how minecraft would handle that. Capabilities as far as i know cant be applied to blocks yet, and even if they could you would not be able to save any data.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

The only easy way to solve this is simply make my own cauldron block which is what I'm going to do.

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

The only easy way to solve this is simply make my own cauldron block which is what I'm going to do.

Yours still wont be pushable, but i think you are okay with that.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Yeah im okay with that. My problem was people who use vanilla cauldron would have an issue making Cauldron redstone mechanisms.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I also tried pointing a regular block to the texture supposed to be used on the block state and it rendered. So the texture and the model json are valid and the issue is specific for the block entity.
    • Which is weird. It returns an error code 1, so im unsure.
    • Pretty sure all 1.20.6 builds are beta currently, since there is no recommended release build yet.
    • Anytime I launch through curseforge, it just flat out crashes and ive gone through the logs myself many times and im unsure at this point. Here is the log: [22:32:45] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, TheOrangeSkyline, --version, forge-47.2.20, --gameDir, C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack, --assetsDir, C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --assetIndex, 5, --uuid, 49579aae19df44358486d5bb1416a62e, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, NWRlZmQ1NzUtOGM0MS00YjA3LTlhZWEtYTJlNDY5ZjY5OWNk, --xuid, 2535423682822125, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768, --quickPlayPath, C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\quickPlay\java\1715056363100.json, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.20, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412] [22:32:45] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.8 by Microsoft; OS Windows 10 arch amd64 version 10.0 [22:32:47] [main/INFO]: Loading ImmediateWindowProvider fmlearlywindow [22:32:47] [main/INFO]: Trying GL version 4.6 [22:32:47] [main/INFO]: Requested GL version 4.6 got version 4.6 [22:32:47] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/thede/curseforge/minecraft/Install/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%23100!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [22:32:47] [pool-2-thread-1/INFO]: GL info: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.76, NVIDIA Corporation [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file (1.20.1) copperworks-beta-1.5.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file AdvancementPlaques-1.20.1-forge-1.5.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aeroblender-1.20.1-1.0.1-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether-1.20.1-1.4.2-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether-redux-2.0.12b-1.20.1-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether_enhanced_extinguishing-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file alexscaves-1.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file alexsmobs-1.22.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file allarrowsinfinityfix-1.5-forge-mc1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file AmbientEnvironment-forge-1.20.1-11.0.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file amendments-1.20-1.1.27.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ancient_aether-0.8.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file anvilrestoration-1.20.1-2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Apotheosis-1.20.1-7.3.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ApothicAttributes-1.20.1-1.3.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file appleskin-forge-mc1.20.1-2.5.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file architectury-9.2.14-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file artifacts-forge-9.5.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ash_api-forge-3.0.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file balm-forge-1.20.1-7.2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file basicweapons-forge-mc1.20.1+1.2.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file beautifiedchatclient-1.20.1-2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file berries_and_cherries-1.0.9-hotfix.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file betterchunkloading-1.20.1-4.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bettercombat-forge-1.8.5+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterF3-7.0.2-Forge-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterModsButton-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterPingDisplay-1.20.1-1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterSmithingTable-1.1.0-Forge-1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bfendcities-1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BiomesOPlenty-1.20.1-18.0.0.598.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file blue_skies-1.20.1-1.3.31.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Bookshelf-Forge-1.20.1-20.1.10.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Bountiful-6.0.3+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bygonenether-1.3.2-1.20.x.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file caelus-forge-3.2.0+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file canary-mc1.20.1-0.3.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Capsule-1.20.1-8.0.105.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file carryon-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file castle_in_the_sky-1.20.1-0.6.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cataclysmiccombat-1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file caves__canyons-1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file chat_heads-0.10.33-forge-1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file citadel-2.5.4-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Clumps-forge-1.20.1-12.0.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cofh_core-1.20.1-11.0.0.51.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file collective-1.20.1-7.56.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file comforts-forge-6.3.5+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file copperandtuffbackport-1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file coroutil-forge-1.20.1-1.3.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file corpse-forge-1.20.1-1.0.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file creeperoverhaul-3.0.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cristellib-1.1.5-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cupboard-1.20.1-2.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file curios-forge-5.9.0+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file customfov-forge-6.2.1+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file customizableelytra-forge-2.1.2+1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cyclepaintings-1.20.1-3.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file deep_aether-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file deeperdarker-forge-1.20.1-1.2.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DistantHorizons-2.0.1-a-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Dungeon Crawl-1.20.1-2.3.14.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DungeonsArise-1.20.x-2.1.58-release.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DungeonsAriseSevenSeas-1.20.x-1.0.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file eeeabsmobs-1.20.1-0.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EffectDescriptions-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EffectTooltips-Forge-1.20.1-9.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.20.1-17.0.14.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file endermanoverhaul-forge-1.20.1-1.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file endersdelight-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EndlessBiomes 1.5.0 - 1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file endrem_forge-5.2.3-R-1.20.X.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file enemyexpansion-2.3.1-forge-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file enlightend-5.0.14-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ensorcellation-1.20.1-5.0.0.21.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file entityculling-forge-1.6.2-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EquipmentCompare-1.20.1-forge-1.3.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabledweaponry-1.20.1-1.0.7.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Fallingleaves-1.20.1-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file farsighted-mobs-forge-1.1-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fast-ip-ping-mc1.20.4-forge-v1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file foodeffecttooltips-1.0.1+forge-1.20.jar.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file formations-1.0.2-forge-mc1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file formationsnether-1.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file formationsoverworld-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file framework-forge-1.20.1-0.6.27.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.10.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file GameStages-Forge-1.20.1-15.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geodeplus-forge-1.2.4-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geophilic-v2.2.0-mc1.20u1.20.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Gobber2-Forge-1.20.1-2.8.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file goblintraders-forge-1.20.1-1.9.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file gpumemleakfix-1.20.1-1.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file guardvillagers-1.20.1-1.6.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file hearths-v1.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file highlight-forge-1.20-2.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Iceberg-1.20.1-forge-1.1.21.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file idas_forge-1.9.3+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file IllagerInvasion-v8.0.5-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Incendium_1.20.4_v5.3.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file InsaneLib-1.13.4-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file integrated_api-1.5.1+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file invhud.forge.1.20.1-3.4.18.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ItemBorders-1.20.1-forge-1.2.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Jade-1.20.1-forge-11.8.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file JadeAddons-1.20.1-forge-5.2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jei-1.20.1-forge-15.3.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file JRFTL-1.20.1-1.6.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file JustEnoughProfessions-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file JustEnoughResources-1.20.1-1.4.0.247.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Kambrik-6.1.1+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kotlinforforge-4.10.0-all.jar of type LIBRARY with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file L_Enders_Cataclysm-1.99.2 -1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lava_monster-1.20.1-1.0.11.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file LavaClearView-1.20.1-forge-7.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file leatheroverhaul-forge-1.20.1-1.2.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file LeavesBeGone-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file LegendaryTooltips-1.20.1-forge-1.4.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lionfishapi-1.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lios_overhauled_villages-1.18.2-1.20.4-v0.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lootbeams-1.20.1-1.2.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lost_aether_content-1.20.1-1.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MerchantMarkers-1.20.1-forge-1.3.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file moonlight-1.20-2.11.17-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file morevillagers-forge-1.20.1-5.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mortius_weaponry-1.18_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.20-2.25.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file moyai-1.20-2.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Mutant Iceologer 2.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MutantMonsters-v8.0.7-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Neat-1.20-35-FORGE.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file nether-s-exoticism-1.20.1-1.2.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file netherdepthsupgrade-3.1.4-1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file nethersdelight-1.20.1-4.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file no_nv_flash-1.20.1-1.6.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file notenoughcrashes-4.4.7+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Nullscape_1.20.4_v1.2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file nyfsspiders-forge-1.20.1-2.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file oculus-mc1.20.1-1.7.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file origins-classes-forge-1.2.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file origins-forge-1.20.1-1.10.0.9-all.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file OverflowingBars-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Paintings-forge-1.20.1-11.0.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Patchouli-1.20.1-84-FORGE.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Paxi-1.20-Forge-4.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file PickUpNotifier-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Placebo-1.20.1-8.6.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file player-animation-lib-forge-1.0.2-rc1+1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Prism-1.20.1-forge-1.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file PuzzlesLib-v8.1.18-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Quark-4.0-441.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file QuarkOddities-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Raided-1.20.1-0.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file resourcefulconfig-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.24.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file restrictedportals-forge-1.20.1-1.5.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Rex's-AdditionalStructures-1.20.x-(v.4.2.1).jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sapience-1.20.1-1.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sculkhorde-1.20.1-0.8.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file seasonhud-forge-1.20.1-1.7.19.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SereneSeasons-1.20.1-9.0.0.46.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file skinlayers3d-forge-1.6.4-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SkyVillages-1.0.3-1.19.2-1.20.x-forge-release.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sniffsweapons-1.1.1-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file stalwart-dungeons-1.20.1-1.2.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file strayspawn-1.20.1-3.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Structory_1.20.2_v1.3.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Structory_Towers_1.20.4_v1.0.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file structure_gel-1.20.1-2.16.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file subterrestrial-forge-1.20-2.2.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file supplementaries-1.20-2.8.10.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file suppsquared-1.20-1.1.14.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file takesapillage-1.0.3-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file the-conjurer-1.20.1-1.1.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TinySkeletons-v8.0.1-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ToolStats-Forge-1.20.1-16.0.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Towns-and-Towers-1.12-Fabric+Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TradingPost-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file transparent-forge-8.0.1+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TravelersTitles-1.20-Forge-4.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file umbral_skies-1.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file useless-sword-1.20.1-V1.4.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file villagernames-1.20.1-7.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file watut-forge-1.20.1-1.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Wesley's Roguelike Dungeons 1.20.1-2.3.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file WorldPreGenerator-1.20.1-4.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Xaeros_Minimap_24.1.1_Forge_1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file XaerosWorldMap_1.38.4_Forge_1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBridges-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsExtras-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:48] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Zeta-1.0-16.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods} [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.20.1-47.2.20\fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar is missing mods.toml file [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.20.1-47.2.20\javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar is missing mods.toml file [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.20.1-47.2.20\lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar is missing mods.toml file [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.20.1-47.2.20\mclanguage-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar is missing mods.toml file [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar of type LIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@3491e86e [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@3491e86e [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@3491e86e [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclanguage-1.20.1-47.2.20.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@3491e86e [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@3491e86e [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forge-1.20.1-47.2.20-universal.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@3491e86e [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File:  and Mod File: . Using Mod File:  [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File:  and Mod File: . Using Mod File:  [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: aeroblender. Using Mod File: C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods\aeroblender-1.20.1-1.0.1-neoforge.jar [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: curios. Using Mod File: C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods\curios-forge-5.9.0+1.20.1.jar [22:32:49] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack\mods\resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.24.jar [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found 26 dependencies adding them to mods collection [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mixinsquared-forge-0.1.1.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file additionalentityattributes-forge-1.4.0.5+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Registrate-MC1.20-1.3.3.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file spectrelib-forge-0.13.15+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file paragon-forge-3.0.2-1.20x.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclib-20.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file toml4j-0.7.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file calio-forge-1.20.1-1.11.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kffmod-4.10.0.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file apoli-forge-1.20.1-2.9.0.8.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file flywheel-forge-1.20.1-0.6.10-7.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bytecodecs-1.0.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jcpp-1.4.14.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MixinSquared-0.1.1.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mixinextras-forge-0.2.0-beta.9.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MinecraftForgeAPI-1.20.1-1.0.0.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cumulus_menus-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jankson-1.2.3.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file yabn-1.0.3.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file nitrogen_internals-1.20.1-1.0.7-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kfflang-4.10.0.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.7.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MixinExtras-0.3.5.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kfflib-4.10.0.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file expandability-forge-9.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:49] [main/INFO]: Found mod file snakeyaml-1.27.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@12704e15 [22:32:54] [main/INFO]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_17 [22:32:55] [main/INFO]: Launching target 'forgeclient' with arguments [--version, forge-47.2.20, --gameDir, C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Custom Server Modpack, --assetsDir, C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --uuid, 49579aae19df44358486d5bb1416a62e, --username, TheOrangeSkyline, --assetIndex, 5, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, NWRlZmQ1NzUtOGM0MS00YjA3LTlhZWEtYTJlNDY5ZjY5OWNk, --xuid, 2535423682822125, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768, --quickPlayPath, C:\Users\thede\curseforge\minecraft\Install\quickPlay\java\1715056363100.json] [22:32:55] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'morevillagers-forge-forge-refmap.json' for morevillagers.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:55] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'yungsextras.refmap.json' for yungsextras.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:55] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'yungsextras.refmap.json' for yungsextras_forge.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:55] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'nitrogen_internals.refmap.json' for nitrogen_internals.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:55] [main/INFO]: Loaded configuration file for Canary: 116 options available, 0 override(s) found [22:32:56] [main/INFO]: Loading 223 mods:     - additionalentityattributes 1.4.0.5+1.20.1     - additionalstructures 4.2.1     - advancementplaques 1.5.1     - aeroblender 1.20.1-1.0.1-neoforge     - aether 1.20.1-1.4.2-neoforge     - aether_enhanced_extinguishing 1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge     - aether_redux 2.0.12b     - aetherdelight 1.0.0     - alexscaves 1.1.4     - alexsmobs 1.22.8     - allarrowsinfinityfix 1.5     - ambientenvironment 11.0.0.1     - amendments 1.20-1.1.27     - ancient_aether 0.8.12     - anvilrestoration 2.2     - apoli 1.20.1-2.9.0.8     - apotheosis 7.3.5     - appleskin 2.5.1+mc1.20.1     - architectury 9.2.14     - artifacts 9.5.4     - ash_api 3.0.2+1.20.1     - attributeslib 1.3.4     - balm 7.2.2     - basicweapons 1.2.0     - beautifiedchatclient 2.4     - berries_and_cherries 1.0.9     - betterchunkloading 1.20.1-4.2     - bettercombat 1.8.5+1.20.1     - betterdeserttemples 1.20-Forge-3.0.3     - betterdungeons 1.20-Forge-4.0.4     - betterf3 7.0.2     - betterfortresses 1.20-Forge-2.0.6     - betterjungletemples 1.20-Forge-2.0.4     - bettermineshafts 1.20-Forge-4.0.4     - bettermodsbutton 8.0.2     - betteroceanmonuments 1.20-Forge-3.0.4     - betterpingdisplay 1.1     - bettersmithingtable 1.1.0     - betterstrongholds 1.20-Forge-4.0.3     - betterwitchhuts 1.20-Forge-3.0.3     - bfendcities 1.0     - biomesoplenty 18.0.0.598     - blue_skies 1.3.31     - bookshelf 20.1.10     - bountiful 6.0.3+1.20.1     - bygonenether 1.3.2     - caelus 3.2.0+1.20.1     - calio 1.20.1-1.11.0.5     - canary 0.3.3     - capsule 1.20.1-8.0.105     - carryon 2.1.2.7     - castle_in_the_sky 1.20.1     - cataclysm 1.99.2     - cataclysmiccombat 1.2     - chat_heads 0.10.33     - citadel 2.5.4     - clearview 7.0.0     - cloth_config 11.1.118     - clumps 12.0.0.4     - cofh_core 11.0.0     - collective 7.56     - comforts 6.3.5+1.20.1     - conjurer_illager 1.1.6     - copperandtuffbackport 1.2     - copperworks 1.5.1     - coroutil 1.20.1-1.3.7     - corpse 1.20.1-1.0.12     - create 0.5.1.f     - creeperoverhaul 3.0.2     - cristellib 1.1.5     - cumulus_menus 1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge     - cupboard 1.20.1-2.6     - curios 5.9.0+1.20.1     - customfov 6.2.1+1.20.1     - customizableelytra 2.1.2+1.20     - cyclepaintings 3.5     - deep_aether 1.20.1-1.0.3     - deeperdarker 1.2.1     - distanthorizons 2.0.1-a     - dungeoncrawl 2.3.14     - dungeons_arise 2.1.58-1.20.x     - dungeons_arise_seven_seas 1.0.2     - eeeabsmobs 1.20.1-0.8     - effectdescriptions 8.0.2     - effecttooltips 9.0.2     - enchdesc 17.0.14     - endermanoverhaul 1.0.4     - endersdelight 1.0.3     - endlessbiomes 1.0.0     - endrem 5.2.3-R-1.20.1     - enemyexpansion 2.3.1     - enlightened_end 5.0.14     - ensorcellation 5.0.0     - entityculling 1.6.2     - equipmentcompare 1.3.7     - expandability 9.0.4     - fabledweaponry 1.20.1-1.0.7.4     - fallingleaves 2.1.0     - farmersdelight 1.20.1-1.2.4     - farsightedmobs 1.1     - fastipping 1.0.1     - ferritecore 6.0.1     - flywheel 0.6.10-7     - foodeffecttooltips 1.0.0     - forge 47.2.20     - formations 1.0.2     - formationsnether 1.0.4     - formationsoverworld 1.0.3     - framework 0.6.27     - friendsandfoes 2.0.10     - gamestages 15.0.1     - geckolib 4.4.4     - geode_plus 1.2.4     - geophilic 2.2.0-mc1.20u1.20.2     - gobber2 2.8.7     - goblintraders 1.9.3     - gpumemleakfix 1.20.1-1.8     - guardvillagers 1.20.1-1.6.5     - hearths 1.0.0     - highlight 2.0.1     - iceberg 1.1.21     - idas 1.9.3+1.20.1     - illagerinvasion 8.0.5     - incendium 5.3.4     - insanelib 1.13.4     - integrated_api 1.5.1+1.20.1-forge     - inventoryhud 3.4.18     - itemborders 1.2.1     - jade 11.8.0     - jadeaddons 5.2.2     - jei 15.3.0.4     - jeresources 1.4.0.247     - jrftl 1.6.0     - justenoughprofessions 3.0.1     - kambrik 6.1.1+1.20.1     - kotlinforforge 4.10.0     - lava_monster 1.0.11     - leatheroverhaul 1.2.0     - leavesbegone 8.0.0     - legendarytooltips 1.4.5     - lionfishapi 1.8     - lios_overhauled_villages 0.0.3-1.18.2-1.20.4-Universal     - lootbeams 1.20.1     - lost_aether_content 1.2.3     - merchantmarkers 1.3.3     - minecraft 1.20.1     - mixinextras 0.2.0-beta.9     - mixinsquared 0.1.1     - moonlight 1.20-2.11.17     - morevillagers 5.0.0     - mortius_weaponry 1.181.20.1     - mousetweaks 2.25     - moyai 1.20-2.1.4     - mr_caves__canyons 1.2     - mutant_iceologer 2.0.1     - mutantmonsters 8.0.7     - neat 1.20-35-FORGE     - netherdepthsupgrade 3.1.4-1.20     - nethers_exoticism 1.2.7     - nethersdelight 1.20.1-4.0     - nitrogen_internals 1.20.1-1.0.7-neoforge     - no_nv_flash 1.6.0     - notenoughcrashes 4.4.7+1.20.1     - nullscape 1.2.4     - nyfsspiders 2.1.1     - oculus 1.7.0     - origins 1.20.1-1.10.0.9     - origins_classes 1.2.1     - overflowingbars 8.0.0     - paintings 11.0.0.0     - paragon 3.0.2     - patchouli 1.20.1-84-FORGE     - paxi 1.20-Forge-4.0     - pickupnotifier 8.0.0     - placebo 8.6.1     - playeranimator 1.0.2-rc1+1.20     - prism 1.0.5     - puzzlesaccessapi 8.0.7     - puzzleslib 8.1.18     - quark 4.0-441     - quarkoddities 1.20.1     - raided 0.1.4     - resourcefulconfig 2.1.2     - resourcefullib 2.1.24     - restrictedportals 1.5.0     - sapience 1.20.1-1.0.0     - sculkhorde 1.20.1-0.8.9     - seasonhud 1.7.19     - sereneseasons 9.0.0.46     - skinlayers3d 1.6.4     - skyvillages 1.0.3     - sniffsweapons 1.1.1-1.20.1     - spectrelib 0.13.15+1.20.1     - stalwart_dungeons 1.2.8     - strayspawn 3.5     - structory 1.3.4     - structorytowers 1.0.6     - structure_gel 2.16.2     - subterrestrial 2.2.0     - supplementaries 1.20-2.8.10     - suppsquared 1.20-1.1.14     - t_and_t 0.0NONE     - takesapillage 1.0.3     - terrablender 3.0.1.6     - tinyskeletons 8.0.1     - toolstats 16.0.8     - tradingpost 8.0.2     - transparent 8.0.1+1.20.1     - travelerstitles 1.20-Forge-4.0.2     - twilightforest 4.3.2145     - umbral_skies 1.3     - useless_sword 1.4.1     - villagernames 7.3     - watut 1.20.1-1.1.1     - waystones 14.1.3     - world_pre_generator 4.0.0     - wrd 2.0.0     - xaerominimap 24.1.1     - xaeroworldmap 1.38.4     - yungsapi 1.20-Forge-4.0.4     - yungsbridges 1.20-Forge-4.0.3     - yungsextras 1.20-Forge-4.0.3     - zeta 1.0-16 [22:32:56] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'cristellib-forge-refmap.json' for cristellib.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:56] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'moyai-forge-refmap.json' for moyai.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:56] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'suppsquared-common-refmap.json' for suppsquared-common.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:56] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'suppsquared-forge-refmap.json' for suppsquared.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:56] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'netherdepthsupgrade.refmap.json' for netherdepthsupgrade.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:56] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'coroutil.refmap.json' for coroutil.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:32:57] [main/INFO]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [22:32:57] [main/INFO]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [22:32:57] [main/INFO]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/inventory/AnvilMenu [22:32:57] [main/INFO]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [22:32:57] [main/INFO]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [22:32:57] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/hollingsworth/arsnouveau/common/items/SpellCrossbow (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.hollingsworth.arsnouveau.common.items.SpellCrossbow) [22:32:58] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: net/raphimc/immediatelyfast/feature/map_atlas_generation/MapAtlasTexture (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.raphimc.immediatelyfast.feature.map_atlas_generation.MapAtlasTexture) [22:32:58] [main/INFO]: Patching EffectRenderingInventoryScreen#renderEffects [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/block/natural/GreenAercloudBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.block.natural.GreenAercloudBlock) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.block.natural.GreenAercloudBlock was not found aether_redux.mixins.json:common.block.GreenAercloudBlockMixin [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/block/natural/OrangeTreeBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.block.natural.OrangeTreeBlock) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.block.natural.OrangeTreeBlock was not found aether_redux.mixins.json:common.block.OrangeTreeMixin [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/block/natural/PurpleAercloudBlock (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.block.natural.PurpleAercloudBlock) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.block.natural.PurpleAercloudBlock was not found aether_redux.mixins.json:common.block.PurpleAercloudBlockMixin [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/client/GenesisMusic (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.client.GenesisMusic) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.client.GenesisMusic was not found aether_redux.mixins.json:client.audio.GoTVMusicMixin [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/client/renderer/entity/SkyrootMimicRenderer (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.client.renderer.entity.SkyrootMimicRenderer) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.client.renderer.entity.SkyrootMimicRenderer was not found aether_redux.mixins.json:client.render.MimicRendererMixin [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/illusivesoulworks/colytra/client/ColytraLayer (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.illusivesoulworks.colytra.client.ColytraLayer) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/illusivesoulworks/elytraslot/client/ElytraSlotLayer (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.illusivesoulworks.elytraslot.client.ElytraSlotLayer) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: se/mickelus/tetra/blocks/workbench/WorkbenchTile (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: se.mickelus.tetra.blocks.workbench.WorkbenchTile) [22:32:59] [main/WARN]: @Mixin target se.mickelus.tetra.blocks.workbench.WorkbenchTile was not found origins_classes.mixins.json:common.tetra.WorkbenchTileMixin [22:32:59] [main/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [22:32:59] [main/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isDiscoverable() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [22:33:00] [main/INFO]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/item/CreativeModeTabs [22:33:00] [main/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [22:33:00] [main/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isTreasureOnly() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [22:33:00] [main/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isTradeable() in net/minecraft/world/entity/npc/VillagerTrades$EnchantBookForEmeralds [22:33:00] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: noobanidus/mods/lootr/config/ConfigManager (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: noobanidus.mods.lootr.config.ConfigManager) [22:33:00] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/client/renderer/entity/SkyrootMimicRenderer (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.client.renderer.entity.SkyrootMimicRenderer) [22:33:00] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: com/aetherteam/aether_genesis/client/renderer/entity/SkyrootMimicRenderer (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aetherteam.aether_genesis.client.renderer.entity.SkyrootMimicRenderer) [22:33:00] [main/INFO]: Initializing MixinExtras via com.llamalad7.mixinextras.service.MixinExtrasServiceImpl(version=0.3.5). [22:33:01] [main/WARN]: Invalid registry value type detected for PerfOS counters. Should be REG_DWORD. Ignoring: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PerfOS\Performance\Disable Performance Counters. [22:33:02] [main/INFO]: Patching EffectRenderingInventoryScreen#renderEffects [22:33:02] [main/INFO]: BeforeConstant is searching for constants in method with descriptor (Lnet/minecraft/network/chat/Component;Z)V [22:33:02] [main/INFO]:   BeforeConstant found INTEGER constant: value = 0, intValue = null [22:33:02] [main/INFO]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 0 [22:33:02] [main/INFO]:       BeforeConstant found Insn [ICONST_0]  [22:33:02] [main/INFO]:   BeforeConstant found INTEGER constant: value = 60, intValue = null [22:33:02] [main/INFO]:     BeforeConstant found a matching constant TYPE at ordinal 1 [22:33:02] [main/INFO]:       BeforeConstant found IntInsn 60 [22:33:03] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/item/CreativeModeTabs [22:33:03] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/experimental/module/GameNerfsModule [22:33:04] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 5 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in org/violetmoon/quark/content/tools/module/AncientTomesModule [22:33:04] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [22:33:04] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Patching IForgeItemStack#getEnchantmentLevel [22:33:04] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 2 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/inventory/AnvilMenu [22:33:04] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in com/mrcrayfish/goblintraders/Hooks [22:33:06] [Datafixer Bootstrap/INFO]: 188 Datafixer optimizations took 139 milliseconds [22:33:06] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN]: @Final field f_26027_:Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/ai/targeting/TargetingConditions; in guardvillagers.mixins.json:DefendVillageGoalGolemMixin should be final [22:33:07] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Patching FishingHook#catchingFish [22:33:07] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#getMaxLevel() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [22:33:07] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Replaced 1 calls to Enchantment#isDiscoverable() in net/minecraft/world/level/storage/loot/functions/EnchantRandomlyFunction [22:33:08] [Render thread/WARN]: Error loading class: net/caffeinemc/mods/sodium/api/memory/MemoryIntrinsics (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.caffeinemc.mods.sodium.api.memory.MemoryIntrinsics)   This modpack does not contain any custom .jar files, I just pieced together a bunch of mods, so it might be just compatibility. Also, the modlist is listed in the log.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.