Item Block Texture Not Rendering

Ethansup2082

37 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Where is your blockclear_glass? Is it in the same class? Or in a different one, if so you need to reference the class that it is in. And did you import ModelResourceLocation?

Forgot to quote you so Idk if you got the notification

Don't use Reference use ModBlocks. Your reference contains a enum, not a Block which is what is causing this error. I suggest you learn Java before you try to make a mod, seeing as how Java can be quite complicated if you have never programmed before.

• Like 1

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

9 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Don't use Reference use ModBlocks. Your reference contains a enum, not a Block which is what is causing this error. I suggest you learn Java before you try to make a mod, seeing as how Java can be quite complicated if you have never programmed before.

Gotta learn sometime, And I only have trouble, trouble shooting

Edited by Ethansup2082

12 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Okay I used ModBlocks, and I have no errors everything is good, other than the original issue is still an issue, I still have no texture for the item block.....

Just now, Ethansup2082 said:

So do I do the preint thing for all the items now, including the 2 I've already done or?

Yes use that method for all model registering. And you could also for your ItemBlock JSONs just set the parent to your Blocks JSON.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.