Exported Minecraft Mod > Can't join Multiplayer

Adiber

Hello, my name is Adiber (InGame)

Thank you for trying to help me.

So: I created a Minecraft Client/Mod for me and my friends. When I start it trough Eclipse (Debug or Run) the Multiplayer servers load fine, but when I exported the Mod and launched it, Every Server in my Server-List seems to load for ever (Pinging) and when I try to join it also loads forever. So: I think it is because of the Json File for the Client to start. I tried several ones, but nothing helped me. So hopefully someone of you can help me. 

Link to the Json I use at the Moment: https://hastebin.com/oyeyubiged.json

Ou and the Link to the Console output, where 4 warnings are: https://pastebin.com/EQshQgtu

Edited by Adiber

Just now, jabelar said:

What do you mean by "export? How did you build the JAR file? Did you use the gradlew build command?

What is the "gradlew build"? I just exported it as a jar file and exported the "src" and the "lib" folders. 

21 minutes ago, Adiber said:

What is the "gradlew build"? I just exported it as a jar file and exported the "src" and the "lib" folders. 

Check this out.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

3 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Check this out.

Nono, sorry i dont use Forge, i said like Labymod or the Hack Clients, they are always without Forge. And I want my Mod also to work like that. It is a client with Ingame Friend things, Music etc. and that should work without Forge

4 minutes ago, Adiber said:

Nono, sorry i dont use Forge, i said like Labymod or the Hack Clients, they are always without Forge. And I want my Mod also to work like that. It is a client with Ingame Friend things, Music etc. and that should work without Forge

This is not a forum to help out with non-forge projects seeing as how this is The Minecraft Forge Modding Support Fourm.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

5 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

This is not a forum to help out with non-forge projects seeing as how this is The Minecraft Forge Modding Support Fourm.

Not USEFUL! That doesn't matter, help me or not. It was the first good page to ask for. WTF