• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Implement IRecipeSerializer. Register it like any other registry entry. Then in your recipe JSON you set the type property to the registry name your serializer. Your serializer will then be called with the JSON of the recipe and needs to produce the correct IRecipe implementation.
    • The actual error is most likely further up in the log. Post the debug.log.
    • You might find this working example useful https://github.com/TheGreyGhost/MinecraftByExample/tree/master/src/main/java/minecraftbyexample/mbe60_network_messages    The relevant bit is  StartupCommon.simpleChannel.sendToServer(airstrikeMessageToServer); in ItemAirStrike class and for sending to clients   // This message is called from the Server thread. // It spawns a random number of the given projectile at a position above the target location static void processMessage(AirstrikeMessageToServer message, ServerPlayerEntity sendingPlayer) { // 1) First send a message to all other clients who are in the same dimension, to tell them to render a "target" // effect on the ground // There are a number of other PacketDistributor types defined for other cases, for example // Sending to one player // simpleChannel.send(PacketDistributor.PLAYER.with(playerMP), new MyMessage()); // // Send to all players tracking this chunk // simpleChannel.send(PacketDistributor.TRACKING_CHUNK.with(chunk), new MyMessage()); // // Sending to all connected players // simpleChannel.send(PacketDistributor.ALL.noArg(), new MyMessage()); TargetEffectMessageToClient msg = new TargetEffectMessageToClient(message.getTargetCoordinates()); RegistryKey<World> playerDimension = sendingPlayer.func_241141_L_(); // func_241141_L_ is getPlayerDimension StartupCommon.simpleChannel.send(PacketDistributor.DIMENSION.with(() -> playerDimension), msg);   -TGG
    • Today I opened my minecraft as usual. When Im open forge FML loading Interface. My LaptopLaptop is out of power. When I opend it again and try to use forge. its always crashed. I have already tried uninstall and install again but is still crashed, how can i fix it. Thanks!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)