BreakSpeed in PlayerEvent with coordinate parameters

WilliamLe

So i'm wondering if it's possible for BreakSpeed (extends PlayerEvent) to have the coordinates of the block being broken since this mod i'm working on will check whether a player is breaking a block in a safe-zone or a wild-zone (i mean the block inside the zone, not the player) and then decrease his digging speed.

I've already thought of ray-tracing or getting the block's position through player.getLookVec() but this mod will be used on big servers so doing that way will cause quite a strain on the server. So i'm hoping coordinate parameters will be added to the event

Thank you for considering.

Yes but what about the other areas that call that event?

I did an "open call hierarchy" in Eclipse, and, unless something's using reflection, the only function that creates a BreakSpeed is getBreakSpeed, and the only two functions that call getBreakSpeed() are blockStrength() (which already has the position args) and getCurrentPlayerStrVsBlock() (which is called only by blockStrength().) Shall I create a PR, or am I missing something?

BEWARE OF GOD

---

Co-author of Pentachoron Labs' SBFP Tech.