Modder Support

This is the support section for those modding with Forge. Help with modding goes in here, however, please keep in mind that this is not a Java school. You are expected to have basic knowledge of Java before posting here.

Subforums

1. Documentation   (580777 visits to this link)

2. ForgeGradle

Help and support setting up your IDE and building mods with Gradle.

47376 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  1. Check event time

• 6 replies
    • 3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 7.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 9.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Client/Server Side Help

• 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Breeding with Vanilla Mob

• 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
  4. Solved question

• 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 7.5k views
  5. Help saving item data

• 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. Make custom use animation

• 2 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  7. Ore Won't Generate

• 5 replies
    • 14.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 22.6k views

Announcements

• Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClientConfig.renderBlur()" because the return value of "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClient.getClientConfig()" is null I keep having this error while trying to launch a modpack through the forge modloader, any suggestions? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CRKUoSiu2e_mDvDTVYpIA5wqD3w-BsCycxBu1_vQ4OA/edit?usp=sharing Crash Report ^^^^
    • I'm trying to start a server with the latest installer, but running the run.bat file doesn't generate new files. It shows the following in the cmd prompt.
    • One of my players is suddenly unable to join a locally hosted MC Eternal server. We have been playing on this server for about 2-3 weeks now. I have tried erasing his player files and his reputation file, and now it just coughs up this and kicks him out: [User Authenticator #5/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:25:36] [User Authenticator #4/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:29:35] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 575849ms behind, skipping 11516 tick(s) [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@4a6c63f1[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@241ea89e]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@6ab6c661[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@7f19aae3]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected It just says "connection timed out" on his end. Any ideas?
    • I'm trying to migrate my mod from 1.20 to 1.21. Some packages in the forge api were changed so my mod did have some classes not working. I've changed everything i needed but still is getting me the following error error: cannot access Registry DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, FarmMod.MOD_ID); ^ class file for net.minecraft.core.Registry not found The piece of code that is wrong is   public static final DeferredRegister<Block> BLOCKS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, FarmMod.MOD_ID); And here are my imports   import com.lucas.farmmod.FarmMod; import com.lucas.farmmod.block.custom.BaseIrrigatorBlock; import com.lucas.farmmod.item.ModItems; import com.lucas.farmmod.item.custom.BaseIrrigatorBlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.BlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.Item; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.Block; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.IEventBus; import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; import net.minecraftforge.registries.RegistryObject; The class DeferredRegister is throwing the error in the print below     I've tried running rebuilding my project in every way possible, tried refreshing my dependencies but nothing works. What can i do?
    • It sounds like there might be a synchronization issue with your PartEntity. Ensure that the part entity’s position is updated in your entity's tick method to continuously match the main entity’s location.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.