[1.12.2] I really need help for that.

H_SerhatY

3 hours ago, H_SerhatY said:

I want to make already enchanted items, and I say this in 3 topics, but nobody is helped to me. I really need it. I don't know anything about that. Please help.

Stop making more topics about the same problem. Be patient. @diesieben07 Could you delete this thread for the sake of organization, H_SerhatY as made three threads on the same topic.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

We’ve given you at least 2 solutions to this problem

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

14 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

Stop making more topics about the same problem. Be patient. @diesieben07 Could you delete this thread for the sake of organization, H_SerhatY as made three threads on the same topic.

Delete all of my threads and ban me, man. It's doesn't matters me. I really don't need this forum. If I want it, I'm wanting it. There is no other solution. You don't want understand me and you don't want to do this.

Edited by H_SerhatY

My Mods:

More Strenghtened Tools Mod:

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mstm

• Guest locked this topic