[Solved] Forge failing to load mods.toml (Setup wasn't correct)

_Cruelar_

Forge repeatedly claims this:

[20:25:59] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ExplodedDirectoryLocator/LOADING]: Failed to find exploded resource mods.toml

However my mods.toml is in src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml

Here is what it looks like

# The name of the mod loader type to load - for regular FML @Mod mods it should be javafml
modLoader="javafml" #mandatory

# A version range to match for said mod loader - for regular FML @Mod it will be the forge version
loaderVersion="[28,)" #mandatory (28 is current forge version)

# A list of mods - how many allowed here is determined by the individual mod loader
[[mods]] #mandatory

# The modid of the mod
	modId="cruelars_triforcemod" #mandatory

# The version number of the mod - there's a few well known ${} variables useable here or just hardcode it
	version=${file.jarVersion} #mandatory

# A display name for the mod
	displayName="Cruelars Triforcemod" #mandatory

# A text field displayed in the mod UI
	authors="Cruelar" #optional

# The description text for the mod (multi line!) (#mandatory)
	description='"A The Legend of Zelda Mod"'

[[dependencies.cruelars_triforcemod]] #optional

# the modid of the dependency
		modId="forge" #mandatory

# Does this dependency have to exist - if not, ordering below must be specified
		mandatory=true #mandatory

# The version range of the dependency
		versionRange="[28,)" #mandatory

# An ordering relationship for the dependency - BEFORE or AFTER required if the relationship is not mandatory
		ordering="NONE"

# Side this dependency is applied on - BOTH, CLIENT or SERVER
		side="BOTH"

[[dependencies.cruelars_triforcemod]]

# the modid of the dependency
		modId="minecraft"

# Does this dependency have to exist - if not, ordering below must be specified
		mandatory=true

# The version range of the dependency
		versionRange="[1.14.4]"

# An ordering relationship for the dependency - BEFORE or AFTER required if the relationship is not mandatory
		ordering="NONE"

# Side this dependency is applied on - BOTH, CLIENT or SERVER
 		side="BOTH"

Also a picture of the folder structure:

1452476836_explodedmods_toml.thumb.png.ce222bc735f29d480c1187742df4c183.png

So what could possibly cause this? Because all explanations I saw so far target the file being at the wrong location however this doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by _Cruelar_
Forgot some lines

My Projects:

Cruelars Triforcemod (1.12 release; 1.14 alpha soon coming)

Important:

As my mod is on at least 10 different third party sites without my permission, I want to warn you about that with a link to StopModReposts

Could somebody please tell me if I'm missing something obvious, I kinda feel dumb about this as I had something like this before and don't know how to fix it

My Projects:

Important:

As my mod is on at least 10 different third party sites without my permission, I want to warn you about that with a link to StopModReposts

Sorry to bump this but I've been Searching for an error since I posted this and no matter what I did it, it keeps sending this message and nothing is registered. is there some hidden condition I'm not fulfilling?

My Projects:

Important:

The only difference I can see between mine and yours is the format of the mods.toml file. I'm not sure if that makes any difference, but it's worth a shot.

Mine doesn't have any tabs at all. Not any good at this stuff, just trying to help out.

modLoader="javafml" #mandatory

loaderVersion="[31,)" #mandatory

issueTrackerURL="https://github.com/EricHedengren/StandardMaterials/issues" #optional

[[mods]] #mandatory

modId="standardmaterials" #mandatory

version="1.1.3" #mandatory

displayName="Standard Materials" #mandatory

updateJSONURL="https://gist.githubusercontent.com/EricHedengren/f7d07eea9072592838f24d2889713e6f/raw" #optional

displayURL="https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/standardmaterials" #optional

logoFile="icon.png" #optional

credits="Isaac, Michael, Curseforge commenters, and the Internet" #optional

authors="BaconBombingDeveloper" #optional

description='''
This mod adds obsidian and emerald tools to the game. Obsidian tools are extremely durable, and emerald tools have high efficiency and attack damage.
'''

[[dependencies.standardmaterials]] #optional
    modId="forge" #mandatory
    mandatory=true #mandatory
    versionRange="[31,)" #mandatory
    ordering="NONE"
    side="BOTH"

[[dependencies.standardmaterials]]
    modId="minecraft"
    mandatory=true
    versionRange="[1.15.2]"
    ordering="NONE"
    side="BOTH"

I'll try it, but I doubt this is the issue. I have a other mod with the same formatting which does work. Thanks for the effort though, highly appreciated

My Projects:

Important:

On 3/28/2020 at 12:33 PM, _Cruelar_ said:

Here is what it looks like

You are missing these two lines.

modLoader="javafml"

loaderVersion="[31,)"

And both are mandatory.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

4 minutes ago, _Cruelar_ said:

No I don't I just for some reason seam to have decided to paste them in will fix that

I agree with Ugdhar. Would make this a little easier.

However, try building your mod and checking if the built jar contains the mods.toml file. If it doesn't there was likely a problem with setting up your workspace and you will need to do it again.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

The file is in build/resources/main/META-INF which is what confuses me. It's working to build the mod but not to load it. Just a random guess as I saw that right now, does he have a problem with . , _ and similar in the build path?

My Projects:

Important:

4 minutes ago, _Cruelar_ said:

does he have a problem with . , _ and similar in the build path?

I'm not sure what you are asking.

5 minutes ago, _Cruelar_ said:

The file is in build/resources/main/META-INF which is what confuses me. It's working to build the mod but not to load it. Just a random guess as I saw that right now

Is the file located in the built jar file? And could you post your code as a github repo so I can test it locally?

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • My friends and I are trying to play with a custom modpack, it doesn't work, I was wondering if maybe anyone could help us because we've been trying to fix it and it doesn't work, the outversioned mod "NoOceans" doesn't seem to be a problem since it still doesn't work after removing it. Thank you in advance! (I would have pasted the pastebin, but the antispam feature blocked the post) ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't do that. Time: 6/2/24 6:27 AM Description: Rendering overlay java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering overlay     at cam72cam.immersiverailroading.registry.DefinitionManager.getDefinitions(DefinitionManager.java:368) ~[?:1.16.5-forge-1.10.0] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.immersiverailroading.items.ItemRollingStock.getItemVariants(ItemRollingStock.java:51) ~[?:1.16.5-forge-1.10.0] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.mod.render.ItemRender.lambda$register$5(ItemRender.java:125) ~[?:1.2.1] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.mod.render.ItemRender$$Lambda$12333/1872169734.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at cam72cam.mod.event.ClientEvents$$Lambda$16688/835826095.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at cam72cam.mod.event.Event.execute(Event.java:24) ~[?:1.2.1] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.mod.event.ClientEvents.fireReload(ClientEvents.java:59) ~[?:1.2.1] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.mod.ModCore$Internal$$Lambda$16443/1294650684.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniRun(CompletableFuture.java:705) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniRun.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:687) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1624) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1610) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1689) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:157) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at cam72cam.immersiverailroading.registry.DefinitionManager.getDefinitions(DefinitionManager.java:368) ~[?:1.16.5-forge-1.10.0] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.immersiverailroading.items.ItemRollingStock.getItemVariants(ItemRollingStock.java:51) ~[?:1.16.5-forge-1.10.0] {re:classloading}     at cam72cam.mod.render.ItemRender.lambda$register$5(ItemRender.java:125) ~[?:1.2.1] {re:classloading} -- Overlay render details -- Details:     Overlay name: net.minecraft.client.gui.ResourceLoadProgressGui Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.func_195458_a(GameRenderer.java:484) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:core.matrix.MixinGameRenderer,pl:mixin:APP:origins.mixins.json:GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.renderer.MixinEntityRenderer,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.renderer.MixinEntityRenderer_Zoom,pl:mixin:APP:cgm.mixins.json:client.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:forge-mca.mixin.json:client.MixinGameRenderer,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:StoreProjectionMatrixMixin,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.block_manipulation.MixinGameRenderer_B,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.debug.isometric.MixinGameRenderer_I,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.render.MixinGameRenderer,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.GameRendererMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiDrawScreenEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:977) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.gui.fast_fps_pie.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.options.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_RunEssentialTasks,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.Mixin_FixKeybindUnpressedInEmoteWheel,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.Mixin_RecalculateMenuScale,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:compatibility.forge.Mixin_FixInternalByteBufAccess,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:compatibility.forge.Mixin_FixPrematureByteBufFree,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_RenderTickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:abnormals_core.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:assets/botania/botania.mixins.json:AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.block_manipulation.MixinMinecraftClient_B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.gui.fast_fps_pie.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.options.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_RunEssentialTasks,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.Mixin_FixKeybindUnpressedInEmoteWheel,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.Mixin_RecalculateMenuScale,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:compatibility.forge.Mixin_FixInternalByteBufAccess,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:compatibility.forge.Mixin_FixPrematureByteBufFree,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_RenderTickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:abnormals_core.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:APP:assets/botania/botania.mixins.json:AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.block_manipulation.MixinMinecraftClient_B,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:37) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar:36.2] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$532/1700344615.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar:36.2] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {re:classloading} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.5     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 1668661432 bytes (1591 MB) / 3586654208 bytes (3420 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)     CPUs: 12     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx4096m -Xms256m     ModLauncher: 8.1.3+8.1.3+main-8.1.x.c94d18ec     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /essential_1-3-0-6_forge_1-16-5.jar essential-loader TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.41.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 36.2     Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.2.41     FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         minecraft@1         [email protected]     Mod List:          immersivecooking-1.2.0.jar                        |Immersive Cooking             |immersivecooking              |1.2.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UnionLib-1.16.5-3.3.7.jar                         |UnionLib                      |unionlib                      |3.3.7               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-windows-2.2.1-mc1.16.5forge.jar               |Macaw's Windows               |mcwwindows                    |2.2.1               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         stalwart-dungeons-1.16.5-1.1.7.jar                |Stalwart Dungeons             |stalwart_dungeons             |1.1.7               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsbridgesbyg-1.16.5-2.8.jar                   |Macaw's Bridges - BYG         |macawsbridgesbyg              |1.16.5-2.8          |ERROR     |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rubidium-mc1.16.5-0.2.13.jar                      |Rubidium                      |rubidium                      |0.2.13              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NyfsQuiver-0.4.0.jar                              |Nyf's Quiver                  |nyfsquiver                    |0.4.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsroofsbyg-1.16.5-1.7.jar                     |Macaw's Roofs - BYG           |macawsroofsbyg                |1.16.5-1.7          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfurnituresbop-1.16.5-1.3.jar                   |Macaw's Furnitures - BOP      |mcwfurnituresbop              |1.16.5-1.3          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnhancedVisuals_v1.3.32_mc1.16.5.jar              |EnhancedVisuals               |enhancedvisuals               |1.3.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CTM-MC1.16.1-1.1.2.6.jar                          |ConnectedTexturesMod          |ctm                           |MC1.16.1-1.1.2.6    |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.8.1-1.16.5.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.8.1               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.12.1.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.12.1              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lootintegrations-1.2.jar                          |Lootintegrations mod          |lootintegrations              |1.2                 |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Horror_elements_mod_1.5.5_1.16.5.jar              |Horror Element Mod            |horror_element_mod            |1.5.5               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         additional-guns-0.8.0-1.16.5.jar                  |Additional Guns               |additionalguns                |0.8.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradednetherite_items-1.16.5-1.1.0.2-release.jar|Upgraded Netherite : Items    |upgradednetherite_items       |1.16.5-1.1.0.2-relea|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MutantBeasts-1.16.4-1.1.3.jar                     |Mutant Beasts                 |mutantbeasts                  |1.16.4-1.1.3        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: d9:be:bd:b6:9a:e4:14:aa:05:67:fb:84:06:77:a0:c5:10:ec:27:15:1b:d6:c0:88:49:9a:ef:26:77:61:0b:5e         macawsbridgesbop-1.16.5-1.8.jar                   |Macaw's Bridges - Biome O' Ple|macawsbridgesbop              |1.16.5-1.8          |ERROR     |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.16.5-3.15.20.755.jar     |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.16.5-3.15.20.755  |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.1.0forge-mc1.16.5.jar                 |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.1.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.16.5-1.15.5.22.jar                      |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.15.5.22           |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         macawsroofsbop-1.16.5-1.8.jar                     |Macaw's Roofs - BOP           |macawsroofsbop                |1.16.5-1.8          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.16.5-0.18.5.jar                 |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |0.18.3              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradednetherite-1.16.5-2.1.0.1-release.jar      |Upgraded Netherite            |upgradednetherite             |1.16.5-2.1.0.1-relea|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.16.5-1.7.8.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.8               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         corpse-1.16.5-1.0.6.jar                           |Corpse                        |corpse                        |1.16.5-1.0.6        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         decocraft-3.0.0.3-beta.jar                        |Decocraft                     |decocraft                     |3.0.0.3-beta        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-bridges-2.1.0-mc1.16.5forge.jar               |Macaw's Bridges               |mcwbridges                    |2.1.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.16.5-0.6.0.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.16.5-0.6.0        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.16.5-13.1.0.480-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.16.5-13.1.0.480   |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.1.3-mc1.16.5forge.jar             |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.1.3               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.1.1-mc1.16.5forge.jar                |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.1.1               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Wild West Dimension 3.1.jar                       |Ace 51's Wild West Dimension  |ace_s_wild_west_dimension     |1.0.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Botania-1.16.5-420.2.jar                          |Botania                       |botania                       |1.16.5-420.2        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         born_in_chaos_1.16_1.3.jar                        |Born in Chaos                 |born_in_chaos_v1              |1.0.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_enhanced-1.16.5-1.8.1.jar                |Dungeons Enhanced             |dungeons_enhanced             |1.8.1               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CNB-1.16.3_5-1.2.11.jar                           |Creatures and Beasts          |cnb                           |1.2.11              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.16.5-4.1.0.0.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.16.5-4.1.0.0      |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.16.4-53.3.jar                         |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.16.4-53.3         |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Origins-1.16.5-0.7.3.9-forge.jar                  |Origins                       |origins                       |0.7.3.9             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bettervillage-forge-1.16.5-3.2.0.jar              |Better village                |bettervillage                 |3.1.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Survive-1.16.5-3.4.8.jar                          |Survive                       |survive                       |1.16.5-3.4.8        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         obfuscate-0.6.3-1.16.5.jar                        |Obfuscate                     |obfuscate                     |0.6.3               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CustomNPCs-1.16.5.20220515.jar                    |Custom NPCs                   |customnpcs                    |1.16.5.20220515     |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SpartanWeaponry-1.16.5-2.2.0.jar                  |Spartan Weaponry              |spartanweaponry               |2.2.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-roofs-2.3.0-mc1.16.5forge.jar                 |Macaw's Roofs                 |mcwroofs                      |2.3.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-1.32.68.jar                          |Architectury                  |architectury                  |1.32.68             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ImmersiveRailroading-1.16.5-forge-1.10.0.jar      |Immersive Railroading         |immersiverailroading          |1.16.5-forge-1.10.0 |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TrackAPI-1.16.4-forge-1.2.1.jar                   |TrackAPI                      |trackapi                      |1.2                 |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-furniture-3.2.2-mc1.16.5forge.jar             |Macaw's Furniture             |mcwfurnitures                 |3.2.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-4.17.101-forge.jar                   |Cloth Config v4 API           |cloth-config                  |4.17.101            |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wings-2.1.0-1.16.5.jar                            |Wings                         |wings                         |2.1.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DynamicTrees-1.16.5-0.10.0-Beta27.jar             |Dynamic Trees                 |dynamictrees                  |1.16.5-0.10.0-Beta27|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PlayerRevive_v2.0.0-pre04_mc1.16.5.jar            |PlayerRevive                  |playerrevive                  |2.0.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-lights-1.0.6b-mc1.16.5forge.jar               |Macaw's Lights and Lamps      |mcwlights                     |1.0.6               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Essential (forge_1.16.5).jar                      |Essential                     |essential                     |1.3.0.6+g4dc55a95bd |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         noocean-1.0.jar                                   |No Oceans                     |noocean                       |1.0                 |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         archaicguns-1.0-1.16.5.jar                        |Archaic Guns                  |archaicguns                   |1.0                 |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mowziesmobs-1.5.27.jar                            |Mowzie's Mobs                 |mowziesmobs                   |1.5.27              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.16.5-3.0.106.jar                 |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.106             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cgm-1.2.6-1.16.5.jar                              |MrCrayfish's Gun Mod          |cgm                           |1.2.6               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         minecraft-comes-alive-7.3.23+1.16.5-universal.jar |Minecraft Comes Alive         |mca                           |7.3.23+1.16.5       |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Shrines-1.16.5-2.3.0.jar                          |Shrines                       |shrines                       |1.16.5-2.3.0        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.16.5-7.7.1.110.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.7.1.110           |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         abnormals_core-1.16.5-3.3.1.jar                   |Abnormals Core                |abnormals_core                |3.3.1               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         libraryferret-forge-1.16.5-4.0.0.jar              |Library ferret                |libraryferret                 |4.0.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         caelus-forge-1.16.5-2.1.3.2.jar                   |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |1.16.5-2.1.3.2      |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UNDEADv.1.7.b.release+Biome.jar                   |UNDEAD                        |undead                        |2.2.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Waystones_1.16.5-7.6.0.jar                        |Waystones                     |waystones                     |7.6.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         epicfight-16.6.5.jar                              |Epic Fight                    |epicfight                     |16.6.5              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-paintings-1.0.5-1.16.5forge.jar               |Macaw's Paintings             |mcwpaintings                  |1.0.5               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-1.16.5-4.0.1.2.jar                 |Comforts                      |comforts                      |1.16.5-4.0.1.1      |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TravelersBackpack-1.16.5-5.4.51.jar               |Traveler's Backpack           |travelersbackpack             |5.4.51              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         iceandfire-2.1.12-1.16.5-patch-1.jar              |Ice and Fire                  |iceandfire                    |2.1.12-1.16.5-patch-|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         walljump-forge-1.16.4-1.3.7.jar                   |Wall-Jump!                    |walljump                      |1.16.4-1.3.7        |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive-portals-0.17-mc1.16.5-forge.jar         |Immersive Portals             |immersive_portals             |0.14                |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.2.41-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |36.2.41             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: 22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         culturaldelights-1.16.5-0.9.2.jar                 |Cultural Delights             |culturaldelights              |0.9.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-paths-1.0.5-1.16.5forge.jar                   |Macaw's Paths and Pavings     |mcwpaths                      |1.0.5               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DynamicSurroundings-1.16.5-4.0.5.0.jar            |§3Dynamic Surroundings        |dsurround                     |4.0.5.0             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         selene-1.16.5-1.9.0.jar                           |Selene                        |selene                        |1.16.5-1.0          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         antiqueatlas-6.2.4-forge-mc1.16.5.jar             |Antique Atlas                 |antiqueatlas                  |6.2.4-forge-mc1.16.5|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         UniversalModCore-1.16.5-forge-1.2.1.jar           |Universal Mod Core            |universalmodcore              |1.2.1               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonsArise-1.16.5-2.1.49-beta.jar              |When Dungeons Arise           |dungeons_arise                |2.1.49              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.2.41-client.jar                   |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfencesbop-1.16.5-1.3.jar                       |Macaw's Fences - BOP          |mcwfencesbop                  |1.16.5-1.3          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Capsule-1.16.5-5.0.94.jar                         |Capsule                       |capsule                       |1.16.5-5.0.94       |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_v2.2.1_mc1.16.5.jar                  |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.0.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         astikorcarts-1.16.4-1.1.0.jar                     |AstikorCarts                  |astikorcarts                  |1.1.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-1.16-0.2.5.jar                           |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.16-0.2.5          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.16.5_v0.3.2g.jar                       |Create                        |create                        |v0.3.2g             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SpartanShields-1.16.5-2.1.2.jar                   |Spartan Shields               |spartanshields                |2.1.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rats-7.2.0-1.16.5.jar                             |Rats                          |rats                          |7.2.0               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dragonseeker-1.1.jar                              |Dragonseeker                  |dragonseeker                  |1.1                 |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         autumnity-1.16.5-2.1.2.jar                        |Autumnity                     |autumnity                     |2.1.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.16.5] SecurityCraft v1.9.0.1.jar               |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |v1.9.0.1            |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradedcore-1.16.5-1.1.0.3-release.jar           |Upgraded Core                 |upgradedcore                  |1.16.5-1.1.0.3-relea|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nzgExpansion-1.3.2-1.16.5.jar                     |NineZero's Gun Expansion      |nzgexpansion                  |1.3.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Vampirism-1.16.5-1.9.10.jar                       |Vampirism                     |vampirism                     |1.9.10              |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         VampiresNeedUmbrellas-1.16.5-1.1.5.jar            |Vampires Need Umbrellas       |vampiresneedumbrellas         |1.1.5               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         GodlyVampirism-1.16.5-1.0.2.jar                   |Godly Vampirism               |godly-vampirism               |1.0.2               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Werewolves-1.16.5-1.1.0.3.jar                     |Werewolves                    |werewolves                    |1.1.0.3             |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lootr-1.16.5-0.1.12.43.jar                        |Lootr                         |lootr                         |0.1.12.43           |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Chisel-MC1.16.5-2.0.1-alpha.4.jar                 |Chisel                        |chisel                        |MC1.16.5-2.0.1-alpha|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradednetherite_ultimate-1.16.5-1.1.0.3-release.|Upgraded Netherite : Ultimerit|upgradednetherite_ultimate    |1.16.5-1.1.0.3-relea|CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         largemeals-1.16.5-2.2.jar                         |Large Meals                   |largemeals                    |1.16.5-2.2          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         byg-1.3.5.jar                                     |Oh The Biomes You'll Go       |byg                           |1.3.4               |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfencesbyg-1.16.5-1.2.jar                       |Macaw's Fences - BYG          |mcwfencesbyg                  |1.16.5-1.2          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquaculture-1.16.5-2.1.23.jar                     |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |1.16.5-2.1.23       |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcwfurnituresbyg-1.16.5-1.2.jar                   |Macaw's Furnitures - BYG      |mcwfurnituresbyg              |1.16.5-1.2          |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.16.5-20220129a.jar               |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.16.5-20220129a    |CREATE_REG|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 1c499886-aba0-4f79-8dfb-5087b1e4af58     Launched Version: forge-36.2.41     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: Radeon RX 580 Series GL version 4.6.0 Compatibility Profile Context 24.1.1.231127, ATI Technologies Inc.     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs:      Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 12x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    • Add crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/   Start with removing ReSkin
    • I have no idea - do other modpacks work?
    • I have a server that I own with my friend (we use a third-party server site like Akliz), and we play Cottage Witch on there, specifically version 1.16.6 as that's the newest version our server provider can support. We're having a great time, but we noticed a big issue: we can't make wool out of string. We have SO much string, but wool is trickier for us to get. Normally, on every other version of Minecraft we've played, we've been able to make wool from string. I even play a slightly older version of the modpack (1.16.0), and I'm able to make wool out of string and even string out of wool. However, in 1.16.6, we can't. I've looked through all of the mods I could think of (anything with tweak or craft in the name as well as the Create mod, JEI, farmers' mods, etc.), but I can't find anything that might be overriding the recipe. Is there something I'm missing? The recipe won't work with four pieces or even nine pieces of string. I've looked online for any sort of suggestions from someone else who might have a similar issue, but their issues were other mods that aren't in the Cottage Witch modpack. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you. I just want to make the game enjoyable and relaxing for my friend, and this string/wool issue is getting really annoying in our adventures. I appreciate any tips or ideas. Thanks in advanced!
    • Solved! Here is my solution: Create my own RenderType.CompositeRenderType that does what i need it to. First you will need to add an access transfomer in your build.gradle (https://docs.minecraftforge.net/en/latest/advanced/accesstransformers/) and paste this there  public net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderType$CompositeRenderType public net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderType m_173209_(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/mojang/blaze3d/vertex/VertexFormat;Lcom/mojang/blaze3d/vertex/VertexFormat$Mode;ILnet/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderType$CompositeState;)Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/RenderType$CompositeRenderType; # create public net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderStateShard$LineStateShard after that you just create your own CompositeRenderType, here is the code for mine  public static RenderType.CompositeRenderType myOutline = RenderType.CompositeRenderType.create("myLines", DefaultVertexFormat.POSITION_COLOR_NORMAL, VertexFormat.Mode.LINES, 256, RenderType.CompositeState.builder().setShaderState(new RenderStateShard.ShaderStateShard(GameRenderer::getRendertypeLinesShader)).setLineState(new RenderStateShard.LineStateShard(OptionalDouble.empty())).setLayeringState(new RenderStateShard.LayeringStateShard("view_offset_z_layering", () -> { PoseStack $$0 = RenderSystem.getModelViewStack(); $$0.pushPose(); $$0.scale(0.99975586F, 0.99975586F, 0.99975586F); RenderSystem.applyModelViewMatrix(); }, () -> { PoseStack $$0 = RenderSystem.getModelViewStack(); $$0.popPose(); RenderSystem.applyModelViewMatrix(); })).setTransparencyState(new RenderStateShard.TransparencyStateShard("translucent_transparency", () -> { RenderSystem.enableBlend(); RenderSystem.blendFuncSeparate(GlStateManager.SourceFactor.SRC_ALPHA, GlStateManager.DestFactor.ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA, GlStateManager.SourceFactor.ONE, GlStateManager.DestFactor.ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA); RenderSystem.disableDepthTest(); }, () -> { RenderSystem.disableBlend(); RenderSystem.defaultBlendFunc(); RenderSystem.enableDepthTest(); })).setOutputState(new RenderStateShard.OutputStateShard("item_entity_target", () -> { if (Minecraft.useShaderTransparency()) { Minecraft.getInstance().levelRenderer.getItemEntityTarget().bindWrite(false); } }, () -> { if (Minecraft.useShaderTransparency()) { Minecraft.getInstance().getMainRenderTarget().bindWrite(false); } })).setDepthTestState(new RenderStateShard.DepthTestStateShard("always", 519)).setWriteMaskState(new RenderStateShard.WriteMaskStateShard(true, false)).setCullState(new RenderStateShard.CullStateShard(false)).createCompositeState(false)); I hope this helped 🙏 if you have any questions dm me on discord .ducklett
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.