• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I won't go through that whole process if this feature isn't supported anyway. I've got players that wanna play and a server that has to be paid. I'm just really trying to learn since this is my first mod ever.
    • try { RenderTypeLookup.setRenderLayer(RegistryHandler.SOL_LANTERN.get(), RenderType.getCutout()); } catch (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError e) { } I put this code into my setup method within the main class. To my understanding, you parse in the block and RenderType to set how the client will render it. The catch statement is just a cheap way to stop a server from crashing if it were to use this mod Apologies for posting on this old thread again, but the guys clearly new here with 1 post, might as well try to help him out.
    • That does not look like a Forge log.
    • In got it to work thanks diesieben07 for pointing me in the right direction.
    • this is the crash report   ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I let you down. Sorry :( Time: 29.11.20 14:53 Description: Exception in server tick loop com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Expected a com.google.gson.JsonArray but was com.google.gson.JsonPrimitive     at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$35$1.read(TypeAdapters.java:913)     at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:887)     at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:825)     at acy.f(SourceFile:118)     at zf.y(SourceFile:95)     at zf.<init>(SourceFile:22)     at zg.d(SourceFile:169)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(SourceFile:645)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(SourceFile:257)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.4     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.4     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_261, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 3485908592 bytes (3324 MB) / 4207738880 bytes (4012 MB) up to 4207738880 bytes (4012 MB)     CPUs: 12     JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xmx4096M -Xms4096M -Xincgc -Xmx4096m -Xms4096m     Data Packs: vanilla     Is Modded: Unknown (can't tell)     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)