Support & Bug Reports

Help with Forge goes here. Refer to Modder Support for help with Forge modding. You MUST read the FAQ before posting.

Subforums

1. FAQ   (240176 visits to this link)

37077 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  1. Crash while Loading

• 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. 1.7.10 forge crash

• 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3.9k views
  3. I have no sound

• 14 replies
    • 33.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. MercuriusUpdater ERROR

• 4 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
  5. Forge Crashed.

• 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views

Announcements

• So I'm working on a clothing mod and the idea is that there's an armor that in it's 3D view covers the players main arm and I basically want when I wear this armor for it to also show in first person that the player's arm is covered in this model too. So basicaly what I wanted to do is copy the player's arm model and simply make it copy his main arm's animations. However I've found out that it doesn't do it properly at all & the animations are very chunky? Here's The Code so far. 
    • For my mod I want to reload a single texture from the assets. (So all resource packs and such). I've succeeded in forcing a client to reload all assets, basically forcing an F3+T, but now I want to know if its possible to reload a single texture or resource. While it would be good to be able to reload models as well (When I say resource I mean sounds, textures, models, those things), I would settle for just being able to reload a texture.   I've reloaded all assets using Minecraft.getInstance().reloadResourcePacks(); on the client side.   My client is receiving a custom packet that contains a string resource location. This string is turned into an actual ResourceLocation, before being sent to my ResourceReloader.reloadSingleTexture utility function. What I've tried in my utility function:   Resources I've looked at:   Reloading all textures, and outdated (somewhere around 1.9-1.12)   Maybe a "new way" with forge to reload textures? Seems mostly for testing and not for use as a part of your mod: https://gist.github.com/Gegy/148be244454fe667ade6c09cc6d5145e   Havent looked much at this one, but it seems to be reloading groups/namespaces of textures somehow? Also outdated - 1.12 https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/resource-reloader Isn't super helpful, since fabric, but also seems to just be mixin the keyboard so that F3+T works in GUI's, nothing very useful: https://modrinth.com/mod/f3-t-everywhere
    • Then it may refer to the system - I have no idea
    • Yeah, Minecraft.getInstance().player only works on the client side. Is there a way to get the player from the NetworkEvent.Context?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.