• You should add a call to super.tick() in your tick method (or at least a call to this.move()).
    • This is the model straight from Tabula, body and leg are on separate textures too: this.textureWidth = 64; this.textureHeight = 64; this.ll_shoulder_r = new ModelRenderer(this, 36, 8); this.ll_shoulder_r.mirror = true; this.ll_shoulder_r.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_shoulder_r.addBox(-4.0F, -2.5F, -2.5F, 5, 5, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_elbow_l = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 18); this.ll_elbow_l.mirror = true; this.ll_elbow_l.setRotationPoint(3.0F, 3.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_elbow_l.addBox(-1.0F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 2, 2, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_elbow_r = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 18); this.ll_elbow_r.mirror = true; this.ll_elbow_r.setRotationPoint(-3.0F, 3.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_elbow_r.addBox(-1.0F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 2, 2, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_collar = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 35); this.ll_collar.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_collar.addBox(-4.5F, -1.0F, -2.0F, 9, 3, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_hair = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 53); this.ll_hair.setRotationPoint(0.0F, -9.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_hair.addBox(-0.5F, -1.0F, -0.5F, 1, 1, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_torso = new ModelRenderer(this, 14, 18); this.ll_torso.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_torso.addBox(-4.5F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 9, 12, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_helm = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 0); this.ll_helm.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_helm.addBox(-4.5F, -9.0F, -4.5F, 9, 9, 9, 0.0F); this.ll_shoulder_l = new ModelRenderer(this, 36, 8); this.ll_shoulder_l.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_shoulder_l.addBox(-1.0F, -2.5F, -2.5F, 5, 5, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_leg_r = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 0); this.ll_leg_r.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_leg_r.addBox(-3.0F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 5, 6, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_leg_l = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 0); this.ll_leg_l.mirror = true; this.ll_leg_l.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_leg_l.addBox(-2.0F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 5, 6, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_foot_r = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 43); this.ll_foot_r.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 7.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_foot_r.addBox(-3.0F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 5, 5, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_foot_l = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 43); this.ll_foot_l.mirror = true; this.ll_foot_l.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 7.0F, 0.0F); this.ll_foot_l.addBox(-2.0F, 0.0F, -2.5F, 5, 5, 5, 0.0F); this.ll_shoulder_r.addChild(this.ll_elbow_r); this.ll_helm.addChild(this.ll_hair); this.ll_torso.addChild(this.ll_collar); this.ll_shoulder_l.addChild(this.ll_elbow_l); if (legs) { this.bipedRightLeg.addChild(this.ll_leg_r); this.bipedLeftLeg.addChild(this.ll_leg_l); } else { this.bipedHead.addChild(this.ll_helm); this.bipedRightArm.addChild(this.ll_shoulder_r); this.bipedBody.addChild(this.ll_torso); this.bipedLeftArm.addChild(this.ll_shoulder_l); this.bipedRightLeg.addChild(this.ll_foot_r); this.bipedLeftLeg.addChild(this.ll_foot_l); }   Then in my item file, I literally just return the armor model (returning null if the equipment slot is empty). I even tried giving the helmet its own separate texture and while everything else is fixed, another cube inside the head gets rendered as well:    As you can see, the helmet itself renders fine, but inside it there's another cube that uses the helmet texture but messes it all up.
    • If you want to get into medical terms let's use a better anology: "his heart stopped working".  Does it matter that his heart stopped working due i.e. to blunt force trauma or due to shock or due to improper medication? Yes. Do you still apply heart massage and if necessary use a defibrillator to get the heart working again? Yes. Sometimes solving the issue is more important than what originated it.  In the thread I linked to, the OP posted his crash reports and your replies were: "That... should not be happening." And: "I got nothing then."  So its not like posting crash reports always leads to a solution. The OP in that thread solved the issue on his own by completing the steps he and I mentioned. The least we can do is let IMSDWY try it and see if it works. That seems more useful than bickering over semantics.
    • You know...somehow I missed that one in my search. Thanks!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)