Active mod shown as inactive?!

SavageLP

Good evening,

i'm admin of a big german mod Server and we have the problem, that a sidemod enables our User to cheat. The sidemod  "Pokeradar" is not detectable for the newest forge version. Forge lists that Radar as inactive, but it is.. In the past we blocked that sidemod  with a plugin that reads out the name of all in forge activated mods and if it finds "Pokeradar" the user could not connect. The new Pokeradar version is not detectable for forge so we need to find a new way to block it.

Pokeradar blocks functions of forge, so i dont think that it is in your intrests.

Is there a way to block that plugin in an other way or are the forge modders able to fix that problem?

Thanks for your help,

Greets Savage/Tim

No there isn't, clients will cheat, it's a way of life.

neither I nore you can do anything about it.

Add one thing to prevent it they get around it, add something to counteract that, they get around it.

Just deal with it.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

The later Radar version worked with the pixelmon mods source code and the modder wrote to the radar modder that they have no permissions to do that, so my idea was similar in that situation :D

But if there is no way, we hat to deal with it :D

Thanks for your fast answer and have a nice day =)

Tim