Forge: It's time to say...

LexManos

Just curious about something:

I know that lots of modders create .jar models for blocks and items, but since that feature is almost redundant due to the .json model feature in 1.8, do you plan on supporting this feature, or do you plan scratching it due to the fact that .json files are just assets and are used just like any other texture?

• 2 weeks later...

For those who know how to look into it, a dev version of FML is avalible. I have a few people looking into it and updating mappings so that modders will get some better names.

As it sits, 1.8 is still in flux. However:

Preliminary support for vanilla clients is in

FML Compiles and runs just fine

Villager registry needs to be re-worked

Network protocol needs to be re-worked to allow for more generic id registries.

ID registry needs to be re-written to support the new network stuff.

Forge:

Needs updating, haven't looked at it yet. I am wanting to get the FML side of things solid before moving forward.

However, 1.8 is pretty sweet it has some really cool new features related to modeling and rendering. Combined with a major re-write of how location and metadata works.

Still working on it, just slowly. As we're still waiting on modders to update to 1.7.10 I don't think it is a big deal to take some time to do it right.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

FML for 1.8 is already out and available for use on both the modder side on user side. Once that stabilizes, I update Forge.

Simple, modders should start working on 1.8 and let me know!

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Excellent! I was looking at FML being updated (well, its obviously going to be buggy still..) and that made me wanna check in here and see how its going!

Most interestingly is the promise of 1.8's multithreading support... How well is that going to work?

The biggest strength of Bukkit's was its multithreading (in my opinion) and that's why we needed it for big servers..

In theory, a Forge server will run a ton smoother without the need for something like Bukkit / Sponge (though I still am excited for Sponge, hopefully it pans out..)

Anyways, I just wanted to put a feeler out there to the modding/dev community and see what first impressions are, if it looks like that might indeed be the case or if its a pipe-dream and servers will still need something more to make them work.

Well regardless, best of luck, when a few mods get some updates pumped out I'll be sure to test em and leave feedback!

So far the 1.8 FML has been working pretty well, modeling is different and it is taking some time to figure out, and a few important mappings are missing (but that is an MCP thing). For the most part though, it seems pretty nice. Just looking forward to full Forge. :)

I have spent a good amount of time looking for forge 11 for 1.8, I have even looked through every page of the files server I could find. I cannot find it. I even made an account on the forums to see if I could not see the alpha because of permission issues. I just cannot find it. I am prob going to /facepalm when its pointed out to me.

I have spent a good amount of time looking for forge 11 for 1.8, I have even looked through every page of the files server I could find. I cannot find it. I even made an account on the forums to see if I could not see the alpha because of permission issues. I just cannot find it. I am prob going to /facepalm when its pointed out to me.

Took me a while to find too, it is at files.minecraftforge.net/fml/ not just files.minecraftforge.net

Because FML is not registering new blocks's states to Block.BLOCK_STATE_IDS, ExtendedBlockStorage.get(int x, int y, int z) does not work, and therefor all get and set block methods fail with modded blocks.

I'll make a fork.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope it is not frowned uppon to ask this, so I'll try to be brief;

But for those of us that care, but aren't exactly the most often frequenting the community here, how are the 1.8 update going?

(Min'd I'm not going ot impatiently ask "when it is done?!!!?!" I just like to hear how things are progressing, since the thread have been silent for a long time now?

Appreciate any word or info! =)

I hope it is not frowned uppon to ask this, so I'll try to be brief;

But for those of us that care, but aren't exactly the most often frequenting the community here, how are the 1.8 update going?

(Min'd I'm not going ot impatiently ask "when it is done?!!!?!" I just like to hear how things are progressing, since the thread have been silent for a long time now?

Appreciate any word or info! =)

Dude i completely agree but they already kinda have a fml version for 1.8 go to

files.minecraftforge.net/fml/1.8

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • fixed this problem but now i have a new one  java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: processor  Help 
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   FTBUltimineASM (ftb-ultimine-1202.3.5.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   MovingWorldCore (movingworld-1.12-6.353-full.jar)   MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar)   Ar_CorePlugin (additionalresources-1.9.4-0.2.0.28+47cd0bd_signed.jar)   CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.78-core.jar)   TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar)   Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar)   SecretRoomsMod-Core (secretroomsmod-1.12.2-5.6.4.jar)   LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar)   MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // Daisy, daisy... Time: 5/22/24 9:18 PM Description: Initializing game java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid id 4096 - maximum id range exceeded.     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:295)     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:281)     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.register(ForgeRegistry.java:113)     at com.blakebr0.cucumber.registry.ModRegistry.registerBlocks(ModRegistry.java:230)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_209_ModRegistry_registerBlocks_Register.invoke(.dynamic)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:144)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)     at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:845)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:630)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:295)     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:281)     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.register(ForgeRegistry.java:113)     at com.blakebr0.cucumber.registry.ModRegistry.registerBlocks(ModRegistry.java:230)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_209_ModRegistry_registerBlocks_Register.invoke(.dynamic)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:144)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)     at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:845)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:630)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 912918880 bytes (870 MB) / 4423417856 bytes (4218 MB) up to 6084886528 bytes (5803 MB)     JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx6528m -Xms256m     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2859 129 mods loaded, 129 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                                           | Version                  | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:-------------------------------------------- |:------------------------ |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LCH   | minecraft                                    | 1.12.2                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | mcp                                          | 9.42                     | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | FML                                          | 8.0.99.99                | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCH   | forge                                        | 14.23.5.2859             | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCH   | additionalresources                          | 0.1.1                    | additionalresources-1.9.4-0.2.0.28+47cd0bd_signed.jar | None                                     |     | LCH   | com.elytradev.movingworld.common.asm.coremod |                          | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | openmodscore                                 | 0.12.2                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | opencomputers|core                           | 1.8.5                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | srm-hooks                                    | 1.12.2-1.0.0             | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | achievementbooks                             | V1.0b-MC1.12.2           | achievementbooks-V1.0b-MC1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | infinitylib                                  | 1.12.2-1.12.1            | infinitylib-1.12.1.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCH   | agricraft                                    | 2.12.0-1.12.2-b2         | agricraft-2.12.0-1.12.2-b2.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | aoa3                                         | 3.3.6                    | AoA3-3.3.6.jar                                        | 8bddeac148843f40e0b9f69201be2f4b3071700d |     | LCH   | applecore                                    | 3.4.0                    | AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCH   | jei                                          | 4.16.1.301               | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | appleskin                                    | 1.0.14                   | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | ctm                                          | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31        | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | appliedenergistics2                          | rv6-stable-7             | appliedenergistics2-rv6-stable-7.jar                  | dfa4d3ac143316c6f32aa1a1beda1e34d42132e5 |     | LCH   | audiodeath                                   | 0.7.0_1.9-87aeca7        | audiodeath-1.9-0.7.0.50+87aeca7.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | codechickenlib                               | 3.2.3.358                | CodeChickenLib-1.12.2-3.2.3.358-universal.jar         | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCH   | avaritia                                     | 3.3.0                    | Avaritia-1.12.2-3.3.0.37-universal.jar                | None                                     |     | LCH   | bno                                          | 1.12.2-1.0.4.0           | BasicNetherOres-1.12.2-1.0.5.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCH   | baubles                                      | 1.5.2                    | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCH   | bdlib                                        | 1.14.4.1                 | bdlib-1.14.4.1-mc1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | betteradvancements                           | 0.1.0.77                 | BetterAdvancements-1.12.2-0.1.0.77.jar                | None                                     |     | LCH   | bibliocraft                                  | 2.4.6                    | BiblioCraft[v2.4.6][MC1.12.2].jar                     | None                                     |     | LCH   | bluepower                                    | 0.3.152                  | BluePower-1.12.2-0.3.152-universal.jar                | None                                     |     | LCH   | thaumcraft                                   | 6.1.BETA26               | Thaumcraft-1.12.2-6.1.BETA26.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCH   | botania                                      | r1.10-364                | Botania r1.10-364.4.jar                               | None                                     |     | LCH   | redstoneflux                                 | 2.1.1                    | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar               | None                                     |     | LCH   | brandonscore                                 | 2.4.20                   | BrandonsCore-1.12.2-2.4.20.162-universal.jar          | None                                     |     | LCH   | chameleon                                    | 1.12-4.1.3               | Chameleon-1.12-4.1.3.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCH   | chancecubes                                  | 1.12.2-5.0.2.385         | ChanceCubes-1.12.2-5.0.2.385.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCH   | chickenchunks                                | 2.4.2.74                 | ChickenChunks-1.12.2-2.4.2.74-universal.jar           | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCH   | chisel                                       | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45        | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCH   | cofhcore                                     | 4.6.6                    | CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.6.1-universal.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | cofhworld                                    | 1.4.0                    | CoFHWorld-1.12.2-1.4.0.1-universal.jar                | None                                     |     | LCH   | collective                                   | 3.0                      | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | cookingforblockheads                         | 6.5.0                    | CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.5.0.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | cucumber                                     | 1.1.3                    | Cucumber-1.12.2-1.1.3.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | custommainmenu                               | 2.0.9.1                  | CustomMainMenu-MC1.12.2-2.0.9.1.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | customnpcs                                   | 1.12                     | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | cyclopscore                                  | 1.6.7                    | CyclopsCore-1.12.2-1.6.7.jar                          | bd0353b3e8a2810d60dd584e256e364bc3bedd44 |     | LCH   | movingworld                                  | 1.12-6.353               | movingworld-1.12-6.353-full.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | davincisvessels                              | @DVESSELSVER@            | davincisvessels-1.12-6.340-full.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | ptrmodellib                                  | 1.0.5                    | PTRLib-1.0.5.jar                                      | None                                     |     | LCH   | props                                        | 2.6.3.7                  | Decocraft-2.6.3.7_1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCH   | thermalfoundation                            | 2.6.7                    | ThermalFoundation-1.12.2-2.6.7.1-universal.jar        | None                                     |     | LCH   | draconicevolution                            | 2.3.28                   | Draconic-Evolution-1.12.2-2.3.28.354-universal.jar    | None                                     |     | LCH   | lootablebodies                               | 2.4.0                    | DrCyanosLootableBodies_1.12-2.4.0.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | elevatorid                                   | 1.3.14                   | ElevatorMod-1.12.2-1.3.14.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | endercore                                    | 1.12.2-0.5.78            | EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.78.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | thermalexpansion                             | 5.5.7                    | ThermalExpansion-1.12.2-5.5.7.1-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | LCH   | enderio                                      | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | enderiointegrationtic                        | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-integration-tic-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar             | None                                     |     | LCH   | enderiobase                                  | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | mantle                                       | 1.12-1.3.3.55            | Mantle-1.12-1.3.3.55.jar                              | None                                     |     | LCH   | twilightforest                               | 3.11.1021                | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | LCH   | tconstruct                                   | 1.12.2-2.13.0.183        | TConstruct-1.12.2-2.13.0.183.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCH   | enderiointegrationticlate                    | 5.3.72                   | EnderIO-integration-tic-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar             | None                                     |     | LCH   | enderstorage                                 | 2.4.6.137                | EnderStorage-1.12.2-2.4.6.137-universal.jar           | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCH   | evilcraft                                    | 0.10.78                  | EvilCraft-1.12.2-0.10.78.jar                          | bd0353b3e8a2810d60dd584e256e364bc3bedd44 |     | LCH   | natura                                       | 1.12.2-4.3.2.69          | natura-1.12.2-4.3.2.69.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCH   | forestry                                     | 5.8.2.387                | forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | evilcraftcompat                              | 1.0.0                    | EvilCraft-1.12.2-0.10.78.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCH   | waila                                        | 1.8.26                   | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | extracells                                   | 2.6.7                    | ExtraCells-1.12.2-2.6.7.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | extrautils2                                  | 1.0                      | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCH   | opencomputers                                | 1.8.5                    | OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar              | None                                     |     | LCH   | zerocore                                     | 1.12.2-0.1.2.9           | zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | bigreactors                                  | 1.12.2-0.4.5.68          | ExtremeReactors-1.12.2-0.4.5.68.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | fastleafdecay                                | v14                      | FastLeafDecay-v14.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | fluxnetworks                                 | 4.1.0                    | FluxNetworks-1.12.2-4.1.1.34.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCH   | forgelin                                     | 1.8.4                    | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LCH   | ftbultimine                                  | 1202.3.5                 | ftb-ultimine-1202.3.5.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | ichunutil                                    | 7.2.2                    | iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar                            | 4db5c2bd1b556f252a5b8b54b256d381b2a0a6b8 |     | LCH   | gravitygun                                   | 7.1.0                    | GravityGun-1.12.2-7.1.0.jar                           | 4db5c2bd1b556f252a5b8b54b256d381b2a0a6b8 |     | LCH   | headcrumbs                                   | 2.0.4                    | Headcrumbs-1.12.2-2.0.5.17.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | mekanism                                     | 1.12.2-9.8.3.390         | Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | teslacorelib                                 | 1.0.18                   | tesla-core-lib-1.12.2-1.0.18.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCH   | industrialforegoing                          | 1.12.2-1.12.2            | industrialforegoing-1.12.2-1.12.13-237.jar            | None                                     |     | LCH   | inventorypets                                | 2.0.15                   | inventorypets-1.12-2.0.15.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | inventorytweaks                              | 1.63+release.109.220f184 | InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar                              | 55d2cd4f5f0961410bf7b91ef6c6bf00a766dcbe |     | LCH   | ironchest                                    | 1.12.2-7.0.67.844        | ironchest-1.12.2-7.0.72.847.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | jeibees                                      | 0.9.0.5                  | jeibees-0.9.0.5-mc1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCH   | jeiintegration                               | 1.6.0                    | jeiintegration_1.12.2-1.6.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | malisiscore                                  | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT    | malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCH   | malisisdoors                                 | 1.12.2-7.3.0             | malisisdoors-1.12.2-7.3.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | mysticalagriculture                          | 1.7.5                    | MysticalAgriculture-1.12.2-1.7.5.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCH   | matc                                         | 1.0.1-hotfix             | matc-1.0.1-hotfix.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | mca                                          | 6.1.0                    | MCA-1.12.2-6.1.0-universal.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | mcjtylib_ng                                  | 3.5.4                    | mcjtylib-1.12-3.5.4.jar                               | None                                     |     | LCH   | mekanismgenerators                           | 1.12.2-9.8.3.390         | MekanismGenerators-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar               | None                                     |     | LCH   | mekanismtools                                | 1.12.2-9.8.3.390         | MekanismTools-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCH   | mob_grinding_utils                           | 0.3.13                   | MobGrindingUtils-0.3.13.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | numina                                       | 1.0                      | Numina-1.12.2-1.1.049.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | refinedstorage                               | 1.6.16                   | refinedstorage-1.6.16.jar                             | 57893d5b90a7336e8c63fe1c1e1ce472c3d59578 |     | LCH   | powersuits                                   | 1.1.048                  | ModularPowersuits-1.12.2-1.1.048.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCH   | morph                                        | 7.2.0                    | Morph-1.12.2-7.2.1.jar                                | 4db5c2bd1b556f252a5b8b54b256d381b2a0a6b8 |     | LCH   | mousetweaks                                  | 2.10                     | MouseTweaks-2.10-mc1.12.2.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCH   | mysticalagradditions                         | 1.3.2                    | MysticalAgradditions-1.12.2-1.3.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | openmods                                     | 0.12.2                   | OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar                         | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCH   | openblocks                                   | 1.8.1                    | OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar                           | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCH   | harvestcraft                                 | 1.12.2zb                 | Pam's HarvestCraft 1.12.2zg.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | patchouli                                    | 1.0-23.6                 | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCH   | portalgun                                    | 7.1.0                    | PortalGun-1.12.2-7.1.0.jar                            | 4db5c2bd1b556f252a5b8b54b256d381b2a0a6b8 |     | LCH   | projecte                                     | 1.12.2-PE1.4.1           | ProjectE-1.12.2-PE1.4.1.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | projectex                                    | 1.2.0.40                 | ProjectEX-1.2.0.40.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCH   | radixcore                                    | 1.12.x-2.2.1             | RadixCore-1.12.x-2.2.1-universal.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCH   | redstonearsenal                              | 2.6.6                    | RedstoneArsenal-1.12.2-2.6.6.1-universal.jar          | None                                     |     | LCH   | xreliquary                                   | 1.12.2-1.3.4.796         | Reliquary-1.12.2-1.3.4.796.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | resourceloader                               | 1.5.3                    | ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar                     | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LCH   | rftools                                      | 7.73                     | rftools-1.12-7.73.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCH   | rftoolspower                                 | 1.2.0                    | rftoolspower-1.12-1.2.0.jar                           | None                                     |     | LCH   | secretroomsmod                               | 5.6.4                    | secretroomsmod-1.12.2-5.6.4.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | thermaldynamics                              | 2.5.6                    | ThermalDynamics-1.12.2-2.5.6.1-universal.jar          | None                                     |     | LCH   | immersiveengineering                         | 0.12-98                  | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCH   | simplyjetpacks                               | 1.12.2-2.2.20.0          | SimplyJetpacks2-1.12.2-2.2.20.0.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | starterkit                                   | 2.4                      | starterkit_1.12.2-2.4.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCH   | storagedrawers                               | 5.5.0                    | StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCH   | thaumicjei                                   | 1.6.0                    | ThaumicJEI-1.12.2-1.6.0-27.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCH   | thermalinnovation                            | 0.3.6                    | ThermalInnovation-1.12.2-0.3.6.1-universal.jar        | None                                     |     | LCH   | tcomplement                                  | 1.12.2-0.4.3             | TinkersComplement-1.12.2-0.4.3.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCH   | tinkersjei                                   | 1.2                      | tinkersjei-1.2.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LCH   | tinkertoolleveling                           | 1.12.2-1.1.0.DEV.b23e769 | TinkerToolLeveling-1.12.2-1.1.0.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCH   | vampire                                      | 0.0.2B                   | vampire-0.0.2B.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LCH   | wawla                                        | 2.6.275                  | Wawla-1.12.2-2.6.275.jar                              | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCH   | matteroverdrive                              | 0.7.0.0                  | MatterOverdrive-1.12.2-0.7.1.0-universal.jar          | None                                     |     | LCH   | teslacorelib_registries                      | 1.0.18                   | tesla-core-lib-1.12.2-1.0.18.jar                      | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer FTBUltimineASM (ftb-ultimine-1202.3.5.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    MovingWorldCore (movingworld-1.12-6.353-full.jar)    MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar)   mekanism.coremod.KeybindingMigrationHelper OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   openmods.core.OpenModsClassTransformer AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar)   squeek.applecore.asm.TransformerModuleHandler Ar_CorePlugin (additionalresources-1.9.4-0.2.0.28+47cd0bd_signed.jar)    CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.78-core.jar)   com.enderio.core.common.transform.EnderCoreTransformer   com.enderio.core.common.transform.SimpleMixinPatcher TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar)   li.cil.oc.common.asm.ClassTransformer Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.63.jar)   invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer SecretRoomsMod-Core (secretroomsmod-1.12.2-5.6.4.jar)   com.wynprice.secretroomsmod.core.SecretRoomsTransformer LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.resourceloader.asm.ClassTransformer MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)        GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 552.22' Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'     OpenModsLib class transformers: [llama_null_fix:FINISHED],[horse_base_null_fix:FINISHED],[pre_world_render_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED],[horse_null_fix:FINISHED]     AE2 Version: stable rv6-stable-7 for Forge 14.23.5.2768     Ender IO: No known problems detected.        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     !!!You are looking at the diagnostics information, not at the crash.       !!!     !!!Scroll up until you see the line with '---- Minecraft Crash Report ----'!!!     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses:          - TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)         - TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)         - TinkerModelRegister (Enabled/Forced)         - chiselIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)         - wailaIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)     Pulsar/natura loaded Pulses:          - NaturaCommons (Enabled/Forced)         - NaturaOverworld (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaNether (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaDecorative (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaTools (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaEntities (Enabled/Not Forced)         - NaturaOredict (Enabled/Forced)         - NaturaWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)     Pulsar/tcomplement loaded Pulses:          - ModuleCommons (Enabled/Forced)         - ModuleMelter (Enabled/Not Forced)         - ModuleArmor (Enabled/Not Forced)         - ModuleSteelworks (Enabled/Not Forced)         - ChiselPlugin (Enabled/Not Forced)         - ToolLevelingPlugin (Enabled/Not Forced)         - Oredict (Enabled/Forced)     List of loaded APIs:          * AgriCraftAPI (1.0) from agricraft-2.12.0-1.12.2-b2.jar         * AppleCoreAPI (3.4.0) from AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.4.0.jar         * appliedenergistics2|API (rv6) from appliedenergistics2-rv6-stable-7.jar         * Baubles|API (1.4.0.2) from Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar         * betteradvancements|API (0.1.0.77) from BetterAdvancements-1.12.2-0.1.0.77.jar         * BetterWithModsAPI (Beta 0.6) from AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar         * bigreactors|API (4.0.1) from ExtremeReactors-1.12.2-0.4.5.68.jar         * bluepowerAPI (1.0) from BluePower-1.12.2-0.3.152-universal.jar         * BotaniaAPI (93) from Botania r1.10-364.4.jar         * Chisel-API (0.0.1) from Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar         * ChiselAPI|Carving (0.0.1) from Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar         * cofhapi (2.5.0) from CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.6.1-universal.jar         * Core (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Blocks (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Constants (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Entities (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Entities|Data (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Entities|Data|Role (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Events (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Gui (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Handlers (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * Core|Handlers|Data (0.1) from CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar         * CSLib|API (1.0.1) from PTRLib-1.0.5.jar         * ctm-api (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-events (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-models (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-textures (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * ctm-api-utils (0.1.0) from CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar         * DraconicEvolution|API (1.3) from Draconic-Evolution-1.12.2-2.3.28.354-universal.jar         * enderioapi (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|addon (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|capacitor (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|conduits (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|farm (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|redstone (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|teleport (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|tools (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * enderioapi|upgrades (4.0.0) from EnderIO-base-1.12.2-5.3.72.jar         * ForestryAPI|apiculture (5.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|arboriculture (4.3.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|book (5.8.1) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|circuits (3.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|climate (5.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|core (5.7.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|farming (5.8.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|food (1.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|fuels (3.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|genetics (5.7.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|gui (5.8.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|hives (4.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|lepidopterology (1.4.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|mail (3.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|modules (5.7.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|multiblock (3.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|recipes (5.4.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|storage (5.0.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * ForestryAPI|world (2.1.0) from forestry_1.12.2-5.8.2.387.jar         * iChunUtil API (1.2.0) from iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar         * ImmersiveEngineering|API (1.0) from ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar         * ImmersiveEngineering|ImmersiveFluxAPI (1.0) from ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar         * industrialforegoingapi (5) from industrialforegoing-1.12.2-1.12.13-237.jar         * JustEnoughItemsAPI (4.13.0) from jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar         * MatterOverdrive|API (0.4.1) from MatterOverdrive-1.12.2-0.7.1.0-universal.jar         * MekanismAPI|core (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|energy (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|gas (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|infuse (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|laser (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|transmitter (9.8.1) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MekanismAPI|util (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.12.2-9.8.3.390.jar         * MouseTweaks|API (1.0) from MouseTweaks-2.10-mc1.12.2.jar         * openblocks|api (1.2) from OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar         * opencomputersapi|component (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|core (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|driver (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|driver|item (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|event (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|filesystem (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|internal (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|machine (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|manual (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|network (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * opencomputersapi|prefab (7.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.8.5+179e1c3.jar         * PatchouliAPI (6) from Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar         * projecteapi (1.12.2-1.2.0) from ProjectE-1.12.2-PE1.4.1.jar         * redstonefluxapi (2.1.1) from RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|event (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|registry (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|render (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|storage (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar         * StorageDrawersAPI|storage-attribute (2.1.0) from StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.5.0.jar         * Thaumcraft|API (6.0.2) from Thaumcraft-1.12.2-6.1.BETA26.jar         * WailaAPI (1.3) from Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock|rectangular (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock|tier (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar         * zerocore|API|multiblock|validation (1.10.2-0.0.2) from zerocore-1.12.2-0.1.2.9.jar     Patchouli open book context: n/a     Launched Version: forge-14.23.5.2859     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 552.22, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using GL 1.3 texture combiners. Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported. VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs:      Current Language: English (US)     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: 12x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    • I got a 1.12.2 server up and running after fixing some issues , the thing is that even for me, the host, the server is several ticks behind, i even had to set the max-tick-time to -1 to be on the server without it crashing. I have good internet and im dedicating 6gb of ram to it, but it still uses 1200mb more or less, here is a picture: https://ibb.co/RbcwgzP chunks load just fine, its the lag thats unbearable, i cant break blocks, cant walk without teleporting back to where i was, nothing.
    • I was playing this mod pack just fine yesterday and I added a few more mods to it this morning. Ive tried it with and without these mods I added and keep getting the same error. here is the latest crash log.
    • Got told by a friend that Krypton could be my issue, it's no longer maintained so I've removed it, the error I'm getting is slightly different now "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Unknown serializer type 116". I have logs from my client and server in this gist: https://gist.github.com/CorneliusCornbread/7efb985ceb58cbc87cd5f926b21974a2 (too big for pastebin)
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.