Forge: It's time to say...

LexManos

1.8.1 compared to 1.8 in reality is nothing, no value to the end user/modder.

Once 1.8 Forge gets fully released {Im hoping to do it after I get back from Con at the end of the month, but it depends on you guys, and fry} I plan on updating to 1.8.1 just as a formality.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

YAY! But if block rendering method changes to a model, how are custom blocks renderers and textures gonna be handled?

I mean, ISimpleBlockRenderingHandler won't exist anymore, what will replace it (Sorry, i'm a bit curious and maybe didn't express well (also for my bad english (Since ur probably never gonna read this far(Ur avatar looks like bewbs (Please don't ban me :D)))))

Actually i don't know what to write in this signature soooo.... anyway

hi Lex,

I've only a question: Will be 1.8.1 forge vers retro-compatible with 1.8?

I ask you this because currently I'm developing very hard on 1.8 but as you know that MC vers is full of bugs and I'm developing in perspective on later more stable versions (aka 1.8.1).

Anyway thank you so much for your effort on this.

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,27505.0.html

Fry has finally finished up the ModelLoader registry, 1.8 is officially released.

Get to going!

Once the first wave of bugs are fixed and 1.8.2 is officially released by Mojang, we'll update to 1.8.2.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon