• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Problem is only with 1,8 (all three versions).   1.12.2 installed fine. It SAYS that is is successfully installed, but isn't available on the launcher.  It is listed in the versions folder, but the .json file seems too small. Below is the log the installer produced.  (Something seems to be going wrong at the very beginning.)  Cleared all caches and browsing data from past 24 hours as a precaution,  Still the  problem. Also tried recommended and most recent versions.  The same     Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.8.9-11.15.1.1722: Not Downloading Considering library io.netty:netty-all:4.0.23.Final: Not Downloading Considering library net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.12: Not Downloading Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.0.3: Not Downloading Considering library jline:jline:2.13: Not Downloading Considering library com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.3.3 Considering library com.typesafe:config:1.2.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-actors-migration_2.11:1.1.0 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-compiler:2.11.1 Considering library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2 Considering library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-library:2.11.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-parser-combinators_2.11:1.0.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-reflect:2.11.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-swing_2.11:1.0.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-xml_2.11:1.0.2 Considering library lzma:lzma:0.0.1: Not Downloading Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:4.6: Not Downloading Considering library java3d:vecmath:1.5.2 Considering library net.sf.trove4j:trove4j:3.0.3
    • Sorry if this has been asked before, I have searched google as well as this form but have not been able to find an answer.    I am modifying the mod twilight forest to add a 'present' from the mod Presents in the final castle. I can place the present block in the castle in the location that I want, but I do not know how to update the NBT data of the present block.   world.setBlockState(pos, Block.getBlockFromName("presents:present").getDefaultState(), 2);   How do I add NBT data to the block, should I do it before the block is placed, or update it after it is in the world? Any examples would be very much appreciated. 
    • I understand creating and registering entities and whatnot by extending the class and then adding whatever behaviors. But what I cannot wrap my head around is how to get a model onto the entity. I've looked at the Forge docs and don't really understand how ResourceLocation can get my model onto my entity, or what/where to put the JSON files. So, how can I give my custom entity an .obj model?
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • Is this right?: - The 1.16 mapping are custom / adjusted 1.15.1 mappings from mcpbot. - If mcpbot has 1.16 mapping I should prefer them, if I want newer mappings.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)