• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Chickens drop eggs based on a timer, they are telling you to check the timer that minecraft uses for the chicken and steal it for yourself (I believe)
    • My came crashes every time I start it up    The Message Is               Error   Game Crashed an expected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're  sorry for the inconvenience          Exit Code: 0
    • I figured out how you might be able to do it. Use symlinks with network path and host name. Ip miight now work. \\hostname\smbshare   I currently have it working on a network share like this.
    • I have a block that I want to drop two items if the pick doesn't have silk touch. I finally made a loot table that has a group entry to drop both items but instead of dropping both it drops either one or the other. Can some please tell me what is wrong with it? { "type": "minecraft:block", "pools": [ { "rolls": 1, "entries": [ { "type": "minecraft:alternatives", "children": [ { "type": "minecraft:item", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:match_tool", "predicate": { "enchantments": [ { "enchantment": "minecraft:silk_touch", "levels": { "min": 1 } } ] } } ], "name": "coolores:cool_ore" }, { "type": "minecraft:group", "children": [ { "type": "minecraft:item", "functions": [ { "function": "minecraft:set_count", "count": { "min": 3.0, "max": 5.0, "type": "minecraft:uniform" } }, { "function": "minecraft:apply_bonus", "enchantment": "minecraft:fortune", "formula": "minecraft:uniform_bonus_count", "parameters": { "bonusMultiplier": 1 } }, { "function": "minecraft:explosion_decay" } ], "name": "coolores:cool_dust" }, { "type": "minecraft:item", "name": "coolores:cool_essence" } ] } ] } ] } ] }
    • How do I see how a chicken does it?  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)