Installing Forge without Installer.

parkurnic

So basicaly, i want to instal forge without the installer.

You may have a question "Why?"

Because i have no JavaScript dowloaded, and the reason why, cuz i have Windows XP, that can't even support simple Java.

I would appreciate if you at least send me a zip of 1.16.5 forge version or something.

Ummmm  ...  this frankly isn't possible.  

frankly forge is heavily dependent on modifying a process that .. is java only.  Which in short words...  you'd have to modify the target to the point it isn't java... aka....  it's not forge requiring java...  it's Minecraft.
-- also, bedrock for windows.. is windows10 only. 

On 4/20/2021 at 3:35 PM, diesieben07 said:

How is that relevant to this question? If you have no issues wiht the 1.16.4 installer you should have no issues with the 1.16.5 installer.

Look. I have another computer. I just copied all of the data (the entire .minecraft folder) and yeeted it into Appdata/Roaming folder and then installed launcher from minecraft website. The .minecraft folder i downloaded had 1.16.4 forge in it, but not 1.16.5.

On 4/20/2021 at 3:35 PM, diesieben07 said:

I would highly advise you to stop Windows XP for anything serious. It has not been a secure operating system in many years and connecting it to the internet is a terrible idea. If your Computer is not powerful enough for modern versions of Windows or you cannot afford them, use a Linux Distribution such as Linux Mint.

I can't. This computer doesn't support windows any higher. And. I don't like Linux. Just with no reason. Idc about the security, cuz my browser just stops me from connecting to unsafe websites, so i don't have to be afraid of getting a virus from the internet. Even if i got something, i can just dowload free version of Dr Web and scan the computer.

14 hours ago, loordgek said:

maybe it is time to buy a new/used one

I mean. To buy what? Computer? I have no money for it, because i'm nothing but just 15 y.o. boy that studing in the school and playing minecraft. Even if my parents got money, they won't buy me a new computer, because i already have this "Nice and cool computer", that have been "Nice and cool" at 2010.