• So imagine it like this. Technically, with a packet to synchronize it to the client, the client doesn't know anything about a slot either. What it does is send the container, slot id, and item stack. The container holds the window id (which should be the same on both the client and server version). The slot id holds the current slot it's in (once again synchronized by the client and server each creating their own version). Finally all that's left is the item stack sent. Once it puts all three of these together, it compares the open container window id with the packet version. If equal, it gets the client slot and pushes the stack to it.   Your implementation of this would be similar. Any time you detect a change in the slot, you will send a packet to the client with the container window id and the current fluid stack. If you have more than one fluid, you can handle it similarly to a slot by creating a list and grabbing it from that. If you only have one, you can create a public getter and push the value to yours.   Once you get this working, I will review the other problems you have. It's best to solve one problem at a time.
    • Hello all, I am getting the error: FATAL ERROR, You need to run the installer. The libraries required to launch a server are missing in my console when I try to run forge.   25.09 23:52:07 [Multicraft] Received start command 25.09 23:52:07 [Multicraft] Loading server properties 25.09 23:52:07 [Multicraft] Starting server! 25.09 23:52:07 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Custom JAR (Place "custom.jar" in base directory)" 25.09 23:52:08 [Multicraft] Updating eula.txt file 25.09 23:52:08 [Server] INFO FATAL ERROR, You need to run the installer. The libraries required to launch a server are missing 25.09 23:52:08 [Multicraft] Server shut down (starting) 25.09 23:52:08 [Multicraft] Restarting crashed server in 10 seconds 25.09 23:52:08 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1 25.09 23:52:08 [Multicraft] Server stopped   The steps I took so far were: Downloaded and ran the forge 1.16.1 installer Put the files and folders the installer created into my server's root folder Renamed forge-1.16.1-32.0.108.jar to custom.jar Ran the server via custom.jar I'm really not sure what the problem is. It's telling me I need to run the installer when I already did run the installer. I'm actually following an old tutorial exactly just to make sure I'm remembering how to do things right, but it still won't work.   I know I'm supposed to post the log file but no log file generates, the server just pops out that one error message and then crashes.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm lost.
    • You can see how I handled it in 1.14: https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/hardlib/api/internal/ModItemGroup.java https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/industry/ExpandedIndustry.java#L59 (IItemProvider is approximately equal to a Supplier<ItemStack>, pretty sure the latter replaced the former, but the end result is pretty much the same)
    • You're seriously asking if using it is going to break something. No. That's why that method is there.
    • I have no clue how to convert my curse/twitch modpack into a server pack, and since the support doesnt help at all, can someone please tell/show me how?  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)